anyone have a new live bellbox with logo on to sell?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm after either a working bell box or a sticker to put on a new texecom system i have installed on my house. Any alarm techs out there with a spare to sell? (After a branded name, ADT, Secom, etc etc)

Ive tried ebay but there are only old used boxes.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Why on earth would I sell you one of my 'bell' labels?

- Advertise the company I work for on a DiY alarm that may/may not have great problems and getting the said company a bad reputation.

- and to go a stage further, with all if not most of the national companies, what you are asking would be a sackable offence for the person concerned.

it cant be that bad as ive had private messages with people wanting to sell them. I am just looking to make my DIY system look more professional to the common thief.

Sponsored Links
So it looks like the theft of 'bell' labels is condoned on here.

The two companies mentioned in the O/P would look upon it in that way by any member of their staff caught selling company property.

-- and of course taking it a stage further there is the matter of receiving stolen property to consider as well.

As for what get sold on ebay, well, I know of a few who have been caught and have lost their jobs.

The two companies mentioned in the O/P would look upon it in that way by any member of their staff caught selling company property.

-- and of course taking it a stage further there is the matter of receiving stolen property to consider as well.

As for what get sold on ebay, well, I know of a few who have been caught and have lost their jobs.

Yes it seems to be getting that way europlex, just like a few people on here that have a complete disregard for EN regulations.

DIYer dont know the EN regulations or actually care about them,

but they dont have to do they??

but on the other hand how many systems have you (installers) seen that have been istalled by the nationals that actually comply FULLY with the reglations??

in my time as an instaler i have not seen that many!!

but they are the big boys and only allow the inspector to inspect the ones thay KNOW comply.

and if someone wants to put a AXT dummy or live box on there house who is gonna stop them.??

AXD dont come around and say ` oi thats are box, not yours give it back ` do they??

John

I've quoted the above as it seems people have gone off at a tangent.

ps -
the 'inspectors' choose where they are going to go by the way, not the company they are inspecting.

I've quoted the above as it seems people have gone off at a tangent.

ps -
the 'inspectors' choose where they are going to go by the way, not the company they are inspecting.

the company provide the 'inspectors' with 6 or so jobs to inspect, only then does the 'inspector' choose. In a roundabout way the company does actully pick the jobs!!!

Say if your company installs 100 alarms a year then it would be easy to have your best man fit 6 of those to specification and keep a record of which they are.
The other 94 could be thrown up with nobody any the wiser.

A better system surely would be for the whole client list to be available and the whole lot open for selection.

OP why not just knock some simple logo up on MS paint for john smith alarms or what ever and then have a look on ebay for custom vinyl.

They'll do your design on a sticker and everyone is happy.

thanks for all the replies, i managed to get a new live box from a well known company for £38.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back