Anyone heard of Auraflame?

K

keego

Anyone know where I can get parts for a Auraflame Valencia, power flue fire. In particular the fan assembly, I've tried a few local suppliers (Parts Center etc) & nobody has even heard of them..... including me.

Sponsored Links
never heard of auraflame, but valor make a valencia range. It's not one of those is it?

Tried looking on the data plate & all that was on there was the Auraflame Valencia name (no contact details) & the burner pressure etc, I think next time I go there I'll strip the fire & see if I can find out anymore about it.

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
G C number might help you :idea:

If I can find it, the lady who's fire it is says she might have the book for it "somewere", if she can find it then I should be able to get the GC number for the fan. Maybe with the weather getting colder it might just make her look a little bit harder. :LOL:

Hi I have a telephone number for them on my fire its 01722 714366 I don't know if this will help you or not?

:D

ooops just seen how long ago you posted this! Checked company house the company was disolved in 2004! Lets hope my fire doesn't break down and need a part! LOL :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back