Anyone heard of this lot?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a cold call on Friday from someone claiming to be from 'The national heating contractors register' asking if I could take on loads of boiler installs in my area as they are getting three or four calls a week from potential customers. 'I may be interested' I said 'send me some info'. Er, we need to get you signed up today so we can send you a welcome pack. Obviously we charge for this service' He said. And with that my thumb hit the off button. Didn't actually get around to discussing how much, but did a Google on them and nothing came up. Anyone here had any dealings with them?

Sponsored Links
As has been said on here tons of times previously. Never believe anybody who says they have loads of work waiting for you. Have a look in the Trade Talk Forum...

£295 joining fee and £60 a month, i think not!!!!

They've changed the price scheme then - £300 joining fee then £1 a day for listing, 20 calls per week and a 0870 number that they would earn the profits on....

Scum bags.

Sponsored Links
:!: 0870 numbers make very little money since, its charged at local rate, its 09 numbers that you make profit on

I've had several 'companies' calling me saying they have customers waiting and all for a modest monthly fee ha ha.

My answer is I'll pay a percentage of the value of all the work they get me - funny how they soon ring off!!

Back