Anyone know about calculating concrete.

Y, I wouldn't barrow it myself, but the men in the barrow team made short work of it...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Get pally with a pump man quick, in time for that extension on the side of a hill. Best move you'll ever make. They'll even pump up steps. Do your guys use buckets, lol.
Off-shore the work and the risk to a couple of happy-chappies with barrows who come with the mixing wagon. It's the easy, no-cost option. I challenge you to beat that simple concept.

Off-shore the work and the risk to a couple of happy-chappies with barrows who come with the mixing wagon. It's the easy, no-cost option. I challenge you to beat that simple concept.
Which falls tragically flat at the first elevation change, lol.
Pump for me every time.

I've now seen all the other posts after nosalls.
I wasn't going to as the truck can back right up. But are you saying that's a lot for me to drag around with a rake? Cheers

I've now seen all the other posts after nosalls.
I wasn't going to as the truck can back right up. But are you saying that's a lot for me to drag around with a rake? Cheers
Concrete is brutal stuff. You only want to be messing about with the top. It will flow to a certain extent but will soon gather at the point of entry. It's at this point you start to panic as it quickly overwhelms the pegs and then the trench, unless you have some willing labour on site. If the conc needs to turn multiple corners, then you need men paddling like fury to get the high end around to the low end. Exhausting stuff..

Concrete is brutal stuff. You only want to be messing about with the top. It will flow to a certain extent but will soon gather at the point of entry. It's at this point you start to panic as it quickly overwhelms the pegs and then the trench, unless you have some willing labour on site. If the conc needs to turn multiple corners, then you need men paddling like fury to get the high end around to the low end. Exhausting stuff..
You've convinced me. Ta.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back