Anyone know supplier for galvanised flashing 40mm x 40mm x 1mm x 2200mm ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need galvanised flashing for bottom of garage door.
Top picture shows what's needed.
Bottom picture shows what was there and has been taken off. Taken off is 'Dexian 140' x 2200mm, but it's rotted.
I've phoned every local supplier I can think of looking for this. I was helpfully told by one that what I was looking for is called flashing not angled galvanised steel.

Thanks

IMG_20180510_131857.jpg

IMG_20180510_131831.jpg

Sponsored Links
I get all of my materials from Metals Supermarkets......they do galv, angle, aluminium, stainless - all sorts.
Your Dexion would have lasted quite well - even longer if it had a coat of zinc rich paint!
John :)

I use a local sheet metal engineering company to fabricate alloy and stainless steel bits to fit perfectly.. Not that expensive.

Sponsored Links
I use a local sheet metal engineering company to fabricate alloy and stainless steel bits to fit perfectly.. Not that expensive.
I used a local sheet metal company. I forgot I knew them, so long since i've been in there. They cut quality stainless and folded it. Quick cheap and friendly service.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back