Anyone recommend decent pipebenders?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone any recommendations as to a decent set of pipebenders, as I had my old ones pilfered recently? Are there any where the guides can be stored within the handles? :?:

Sponsored Links
Hilmor are fine...not much to it really...don't know any that store the guides.

No - they're all junk. They leave the factory at about £10 - 12, and it shows. Bit of a nonsense when most plumbers spend around £1000 or more on drills (mains sds, 24v cordless, mains diamond...)
I'd willingly pay £200 for a well designed bender.

I think the Record one is as good as any - at least its handles are straight. I've used Hilmor, Monument, Record and the godawful Rothenburger.

Chris
What do you find wrong with Rothenburger :?:
Interested in your comments as I have one :)

Sponsored Links
i must agree with chris about benders rothenburg have got to be the worst iused to have a pair of red record which i found to be the best.hilmore benders last approx two years,arm snaps as do bolts on the hook.blue record about the same now use tripod much better but bulky.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back