Anyway To Level Concrete in Corner of Garden?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Water keeps piling up in this corner because the council did a bad job levelling it. Any way I can raise it slightly as I've just had to replace that fence post because it snapped exactly where the water build up was? I'm thinking about putting a narrow storage shed in this area so don't want water building up underneath it. Thanks.

xNpuTf9.jpg

Sponsored Links
Lay slabs on top with a weak mixture of sand/cement falling towards somewhere where the water can drain safely away from the house.

Mike

Lay slabs on top with a weak mixture of sand/cement falling towards somewhere where the water can drain safely away from the house.

Mike

And pour the concrete on top as well? Whatever I put on there it has to be screeded over to blend with the floor as the shed will only stick out as far as that ladder. I just don't know what type of mix to use.

Sponsored Links
Drill a hole in it :rolleyes:
This is probably the easiest solution, but personally I would drill several holes alongside the dwarf wall, through the concrete rather than the wall footing. That is assuming you have an SDS drill & at least a 25mm drill.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back