apologise to gasguru

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I only want to apologise to gasguru about my daft post earlier i have been informed your very helpful ,can you help me with this proplem combi its a biasi when i went no heating h/w ok ,i checked it over and it would fire pump runs faN OK BUT 10 20 SEC CUT OUT now h/w is down its a condenser could it be that the overflow pipe has been put into the ground supposedly a drain away made but i didnt think until before if the pipe is blocked the boiler wont work will it the water stayed on 2 days longer any ideas thanks

Sponsored Links
It's another scouser with a keyboard problem. You need one with a "." on it, mate.
Could have been worse though, have you seen the
scouser special ?

I can't even read that :confused:

How do people expect to get any help when they can not explain the problem in a comprehensible manner ?

Oh well.

Zimmers, it's not really that difficult. Just look at the way most of the other posts are written. Start your sentences with a capital letter and finish them with a full stop. If you're asking a question, use a question mark - ? Commas are only used to separate different parts of a sentence (clauses, phrases, etc.), so you can ignore them until you've got the hang of full stops.

Sponsored Links
One step at a time, eh i am a scouser and when i was in school learning how to write letters and posts were not important, i wish now they were , its just something we never learnt

But it's never too late to learn! :D Already you're doing a whole lot better. I could actually understand that. You managed a capital letter at the front, so you can do it. All we need now is a full stop (next key to the right of the comma), maybe at the end? ;)

Like this? -
One step at a time, eh. I am a scouser and when I was in school learning how to write letters, posts were not important. I wish now they were. It's just something we never learnt.

can you help me with this proplem?
combi - its a biasi
when i went no heating h/w ok ,
i checked it over and it would fire
pump runs
faN OK BUT 10 20 SEC CUT OUT
now h/w is down
its a condenser
could it be that the overflow pipe has been put into the ground? supposedly a drain away made
but i didnt think until before if the pipe is blocked the boiler wont work will it?
the water stayed on 2 days longer
any ideas?
thanks
That'll do for now.

Which Biasi?
Anyone want to answer the question? :D

One step at a time, eh i am a scouser and when i was in school learning how to write letters and posts were not important, i wish now they were , its just something we never learnt

What school did you go to then zimmers? cos when I went to school our teachers were pretty hot on punctuation and grammar, so stop giving all these cockneys another stick to beat us scousers with will yer. You know what they're like, they can feel all smug and superior if they can look down on us poor benighted scousers, deedodohdontdeedoh.

Oops, got that wrong, deedodohdon'tdeedoh? :LOL:

Sooey we know were the MASTER RACE , school i went to was alsop in walton and believe me learning wasnt on the agenda , i think in all the time i was there , we didnt get told much that was very helpful, it was like this, go into class, talk for a bit , then get told to write (if we wanted)or read (if we wanted), or just talk

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back