Apprentice Spark Prank

Sponsored Links
Maybe Northeners have a different sense of humour but I didnt find that funny at all :)

They have a different sense of humour, which must be why he's not doing his nut about it.

Pranks seem funny when one is young, stupid as one gets older, I am no Angel, and when I spied some one had wired an impulse mag to the vice on a work bench it was just asking for some one to turn the table.

So I wandered to the bench and rested one hand on the vice, sure enough the guy strolls up and starts to talk to me. As I saw his hand go to the mag I put my other hands fingers on the back of his neck.

The guy dropped to the floor with no sign of life. I really thought I had killed him, then he slowly recovered, I was so relieved, everyone else thought I was great giving the guy a taste of his own medicine, however I realised how lucky I was not to have killed him.

Be it poor heart, or any other medical problem, it is so easy for these jokes to go wrong. Often something we never considered, nearly every accident is a combination of a few items, not one single action, otherwise not really an accident.

All it needs is one arms binding to fail, and the lad has a broken arm. It is a stupid prank, I am sure HSE would take a very dim view, and to video it, they clearly want to get caught,

Sponsored Links
All it needs is one arms binding to fail, and the lad has a broken arm. It is a stupid prank, I am sure HSE would take a very dim view, and to video it, they clearly want to get caught,
Can you explain Eric, what was he doing then , to be honest I was bored after 10 seconds, all I remember was seeing some **** holding what looked like a cardboard box in front of a Distboard, not sure i could stand the excitement of watching again.
When I was an apprentice we went to the pub to see the strippers for lunch till 3pm when the pub shut :)

He was told to hold the container to catch any electricity that leaked out when his mate went to turn on the supply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back