Apprenticeship

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wasn't sure where to post this as there is no Bathroom section on this Forum .....ahem......anyway......I'm looking for an Apprentice, must have a full driving license and common sense- that's about it.

Someone who can work alongside me designing and Installing a complete Bathroom from start to finish.

I am keen to get someone in their 20's.

The Apprentice will be able to learn every aspect of the Bathroom Installation business from start to finish, including Plumbing, Tiling Plastering and minor Building works.

Areas of work include, Yateley, Farnham, Wokinham, Basingstoke, Camberley, Farnborough.....and lots of other nearby areas, the main area of work is Farnham, Surrey.

Please post a reply on this Forum or feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Sponsored Links
Pity you dont work in or around Wales, i would have jumped at the chance :(.

A chance to learn from the master, a fanstastic opportunity for someone.

Sponsored Links
It is a great opportunity for someone, although I'm not sure about being the Master :LOL:

dont know if you have thought about it but why not try the local college(s) they might have some pre-apprentice courses on the go and will have some idea of who is good/bad, or they might also have an apprentice who needs a new job and you wont need to start right from scratch with them (although that might not be too bad an idea)

No problem :LOL:

Look at that, not one reply and I have 4 Full Bathroom refits to do before Christmas, Looks like I'm working xmas eve :oops:

Don't worry Bathstyle, I've heard plumbers on forums boast they can do a bathroom in 4 -6 hours. :eek:

I wouldn't let them within 10 miles of my house though. :LOL:

Have you posted on Screwfix job talk? :idea:

Wouldn't talking on an apprentice slow you down initially anyway?

I wasn't sure where to post this as there is no Bathroom section on this Forum .....ahem......anyway......I'm looking for an Apprentice, must have a full driving license and common sense

Good luck with your quest, you may have a bit off luck finding an apprentice with the driving licence, as for common sense you might struggle with that one. :LOL:

do you not have polish ppl near you we have loads they can do anything its great 1 man can do any job you throw at him i know coz they told me when they was looking for jobs

get in contact with your local collage.the apprentice iv got at the mo is by the collage.had him for a under a year now. hes very very good.basically we said to the collage give us who you think is worth havin and they really know what were after.having a good communication with your local collage goes a long way.

do you not have polish ppl near you we have loads they can do anything its great 1 man can do any job you throw at him i know coz they told me when they was looking for jobs

One job they can't do is put shower seals back the right way!
We had Polish cleaners in over the summer in the student accomodation blocks where I work, they took out every base seal on the showers cleaned them to within an inch of it's life
& then put them back the wrong way round. I've spent the last month turning the bleeding things round the right way. :evil:

going to let apprentice learn gas as well :?: You`ll need a Uni graduate if you do. :rolleyes:

I wasn't sure where to post this as there is no Bathroom section on this Forum .....ahem......anyway......I'm looking for an Apprentice, must have a full driving license and common sense- that's about it.

Someone who can work alongside me designing and Installing a complete Bathroom from start to finish.

I am keen to get someone in their 20's.

The Apprentice will be able to learn every aspect of the Bathroom Installation business from start to finish, including Plumbing, Tiling Plastering and minor Building works.

Areas of work include, Yateley, Farnham, Wokinham, Basingstoke, Camberley, Farnborough.....and lots of other nearby areas, the main area of work is Farnham, Surrey.

Please post a reply on this Forum or feel free to PM me if you are interested.
hi i might be of help please contact me if possible

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back