Appx cost for building works please...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies as I am a newbie if this seems a silly question........

We are wanting some minor building works done internally in our average size 3 bed mid terrace which will comprise of the following

Kitchen door that leads off hall into kitchen sealed up and plastered both sides to match existing walls

Archway between lounge and dining room sealed up and plastered to match both sides creating two seperate rooms once again.

Previous hall door putting back in (you can see where it was) that would open into lounge, radiator would need moving over about 12 inches or so and plug socket would need moving over also.

Largish arch creating between kitchen and dining room where serving hatch already is, this would become new entry into kitchen.

I would like a rough guestimate at what price we would be looking at, I have a few builders coming in to give quotes Wed and Thurs but would still like a rough idea as to what we would be looking at as I am so wary of cowboys these days!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jo

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back