Aquaseall Roof Coatings Ltd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please beware - this company are cowboys. Well 2 cowboys to be exact. Small time outfit who will grab your money and run - you'll never see them again. Please don't be fooled by the 10 year guarantee promise. Shoddy installation where they cut the plastic guttering too short on both sides. When it rail water just pours straight down in front of my window. Used roofpins instead of screws on one side of the down guttering - presume they ran out of screws and couldn't be bothered visting the local B&Q 2 mins down the road. Sadly the roofpins are too small so guttering came away from wall. Despite many calls to them they promise to come out tomorrow.. now they just hang up laughing. They state their head office as Perth with branches in Dundee and Glasgow. Doesn't matter what number you call - you are always diverted to Terry (I'm the boss) or John. You have been warned!!!!

Sponsored Links
Please beware - this company are cowboys. Well 2 cowboys to be exact. Small time outfit who will grab your money and run - you'll never see them again. Please don't be fooled by the 10 year guarantee promise. Shoddy installation where they cut the plastic guttering too short on both sides. When it rail water just pours straight down in front of my window. Used roofpins instead of screws on one side of the down guttering - presume they ran out of screws and couldn't be bothered visting the local B&Q 2 mins down the road. Sadly the roofpins are too small so guttering came away from wall. Despite many calls to them they promise to come out tomorrow.. now they just hang up laughing. They state their head office as Perth with branches in Dundee and Glasgow. Doesn't matter what number you call - you are always diverted to Terry (I'm the boss) or John. You have been warned!!!!
Sadly a familular story up and down the country.When i look in my local yellow pages appx 25% are cowboys(their well known by us in the trade),all have huge adverts with multiple phone numbers,many are mebers of the various trade federations.Someone has to pay for these adds?Good tradesman dont need to spend 1000s on adds as the work comes to them,by recomondation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back