Are Ferroli Combis Any Good?

strangely i have the opposite view :LOL: when i see a manufacturer going the lazy/easy option then the only thing they can compete on is price...
true but it seems its only german and dutch manufactueres who are any good at unique design. Off the top of my head, manufacturers who tried to be clever....
Ideal, Vokera, Ferroli, Worcester, GW Flexibomb. Can't say i get excited about any of those. Now biasi have designed a new ally heat exchanger+bits....considering the reliability of the advance he to follow on from, i'd say its very brave.

Sponsored Links
I'm confused now. :confused:

In the FAQs, it rates the Ferroli Optimax as a decent boiler. Does that mean that this boiler needs to be re-classified?
It is all relative; ferroli is decent compared to ideal, but that doesn't make it a goodboiler. Another way of putting it is: not too bad for a budget boiler.
The old adage still holds though, buy cheap, get cheap.
More important possibly than the quality of the boiler, is the quality of the installer. More often than not, questionable boilers are recommended by questionable installers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back