Are Ferroli Combis Any Good?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need a combi, and my local engineer has recommended a Ferroli.

I've never heard of them. What do the experts on here reckon to them?

Sponsored Links
Old ones were rubbish. Nothings happened to prove me otherwise, how do you fancy being a guinea pig?

Sponsored Links
Mate of mine fitted one for a custard 4 month ago Micky, nowt but trouble for him :rolleyes:

I'm confused now. :confused:

In the FAQs, it rates the Ferroli Optimax as a decent boiler. Does that mean that this boiler needs to be re-classified?

Also, as a Ferroli now seems to be a bad choice, can anyone recommend a better make/model of combi, that's in a similar price bracket to the Ferroli?

I have no idea if the Optimax is a good boiler or not, you asked and people gave their opinion.

it looks to be a Ok budget boiler with a strong selling point of a 5 year warranty.

if it was me:

very tight on money: biasi
good boiler: viessmann 100w
very good: viessmann 200w

but every installer is different :!:

I'm always wary of any budget and traditionally rubbish manufacturer getting silly ideas and putting their own design ideas into their boilers.
Nowt wrong with a gianonni and a couple of brass blocks, honeywell one side, grundfos t'other. job done. Could make one meself. :D

strangely i have the opposite view :LOL: when i see a manufacturer going the lazy/easy option then the only thing they can compete on is price...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back