Are Ferroli Boilers Any Good?

Sponsored Links
Ferroli Have never made a good boiler in opinion iv'e seen Oil,Gas, Domestic and Industrial models, they have one thing in common Cheap Cheap Cheap = poor Quality :cry:

All i can comment on are the oil boilers and they are absolute DIRT :!:

Sponsored Links
16 years ago in Brum, every third boiler was a Ferolli and they were known to be "fit and forget".

Unfortunately 10 years ago they were blessed ( or not ) with a range of what can only be described as very cheaply constructed boilers and their reputation plumeted.

Currently they do have a range of boilers and solar but many installers have lost confidence in them.

Tony

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:28 pm Post Subject: Are Ferroli Boilers Any Good?
Can't argue with that. :LOL:

Wahaay! Someone has resurrected my post.

Don't worry, I didn't get a Ferroli in the end. Your much appreciated advice scared me off.

Went for a Broag 28c Avanta Plus combi in the end. I couldn't be happier. Quiet, 13 litres/minute, and managed to get one for about the same price as the Ferroli.

Well done!

So our advice is proving useful and steering users to some of the better lesser known boilers that Which magazing has never heard of.

Tony

Had a problem with every one I have fitted, Ferroli today replaced the whole boiler under warranty at one of my customers, it was 13 months old, they had allready replaced the heat xchanger a few months ago, I get home and another customer left a message, she has got more problems with hers, they are crap boilers, I wont be fitting anymore.l

We put a feroli in few years back sigma , was in for 2 weeks & never did work properly 4 service visits 25 (yup 25 ) calls to ferroli & still never worked ,took it out in the end got a refund & put something decent in
a Ravenheat :)

Put a Halstead Hero in for some lady , should have been called a Halstead Turkey , they renewed every part , except the casing under warranty

Fan GV PCB (twice) heat exc stat ect !!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm 5 yr warranty with weather comp built in for £500 there ok if u fit em right

All my boilers are fitted right and to the Benchmark and it's done and filled in, had no problem with Icos, Isar (except pcb issure), Platinum (Except 1), Solo (except known ignitor issue).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back