Ferroli gas CH boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Suggest you do not buy one of these boilers. I long for a boiler which is not temperamental, reliable and fitted by someone who knows what they are doing. I am told Worcester are good or Ideal. Will be moving later this year. You can rely on one thing - I will not be choosing Ferroli. This one was chosen for me, my mother and my mother's friend by the same engineer. Expensive lesson. Four days without heating or hot water over the long Easter bank holiday.

Sponsored Links
We could have told you that.

****boxes.

designed by ********s (apart from the control board apparently).
Built by lazy ********s.
Sold by ********s.

Installed by ********s, which by definition means you the owner is inflicted with a severe dose of ********itis that you might not have deserved.

WB are an exercise in marketing over substance. Ideal.... well i have little nice to say about those too.

I thought there new boiler was meant to be the saving grace ?? I used to fit a number of well known branded boilers but as any boiler has issues with it's how the company deal with the situation. I find that it can be hard work which is a shame,as I put on other thread I went to a mates place and he has an atag which is an unknown brand but seems built very well,on the service seems straight forward,but as other people on here have said they get the odd issue,but customer service is good and sort any issues out quickly.no boiler is the bees knees but it's how they work to get you hot water/heating that counts.
Good luck with ferroli but make sure you have your credit card to hand as the ask the details before they come out which I have mixed feelings about

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back