Are Scottish plumbers smarter than English plumbers?

tell you what if they leave we will bericher
no longer funding their free uni`s and free drugs free oap homes

Sponsored Links
Why do Scottish women all wear long thick tweed skirts?

I like short thin satin skirts!

images

But I suppose that Dick prefers a traditional scottish lady with a long skirt!

th_susan_boyle.gif

Agile fair play that you want to come out on the internet and admit your cross dressing do you immac or shave you legs its hard to tell from the picture.

Adlplumbing where is survey that Shetlanders regard themselves as English or are you like a lot of English confusing British as English.

A gamekeeper was walking through the Highlands when he sees a man drinking water from a pool with his hand.
He calls over hey mon dinnae drink tha its foo of coos keek and pish.
Man calls back and says I am English, speak English i dont understand you
Game keeper shouts back use both hands you will get more

The Story of Scotland.

In the beginning when God was creating the world,
He was sitting on a cloud,
telling his pal the Arch Angel Gabriel
what he planned for Scotland.

" Gabby" says He "I'm going to give this place high majestic mountains, purple glens, soaring eagles, streams laden with salmon, golden fields of barley from which a whisky coloured nectar can be made, green, lush, spectacular golf courses, coal in the ground, oil under the sea,...gas".

" Hold up! Hold up!"

Interjected the bold Gabriel

" Are you not being too generous to these Scots ? "

Back came the Almighty's reply

" Not really, wait until you see the
neighbours I'm giving them !!!

Sponsored Links
Have we used all of their oil and gas yet?
actualy last survey shetland island don`t consider them self scotish
they consider them self english and oil belong to them :LOL:

OK, Shetland can stay, the rest can be sealed off, we'll have all our pound notes back and Scotland can join the Euro.... :D

You may not believe it but the SNP did propose this??!!! F.cking porage ****!!
I want a dick..tatorship here in Scotland, aye that'll do me!!
Wine cellar full of Buckie, golden coffee table covered with lines of 'charlie' & blond English Essex Girls attending to my every desire....'shu-up'!!............ :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Agile fair play that you want to come out on the internet and admit your cross dressing do you immac or shave you legs its hard to tell from the picture.

Adlplumbing where is survey that Shetlanders regard themselves as English or are you like a lot of English confusing British as English.

A gamekeeper was walking through the Highlands when he sees a man drinking water from a pool with his hand.
He calls over hey mon dinnae drink tha its foo of coos keek and pish.
Man calls back and says I am English, speak English i dont understand you
Game keeper shouts back use both hands you will get more

:LOL: :LOL:

it some thing to do with sheltland being orginaly a viking settlement not irish descent like the scotish are
from wiped out the orginal inhabitants the the pic`s

Shetlands National & Cultural Identity

Although Scottish since 1468 and British since 1707, and despite being an important part of the Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Shetland was under Norse control for far longer is has been Scottish/British and it is the North Atlantic rather than the British culture that drives the island.

It is also worth pointing out that although forming an important part of the Highlands & Islands, the Gaelic culture that has dominated the vast majority of that area for well over a thousand years never reached Shetland. The Scots who did move north after Scotland gained control were largely English-speaking Lowlanders. Therefore, Gaelic was never spoken by Shetlanders and there are no Gaelic place names, any Gaelic house names being recent. Similarly, kilts were never worn and bagpipes were never played by Shetlanders.

The Shetland flag – similar in design to those of Scandinavia rather than other parts of Britain – is flown from many homes and Scotland is spoken of as just another country in Britain. Quite simply, Shetlanders are Shetlanders – a people apart

A Texan tourist in Scotland goes for a walk in the countryside. He comes upon a farmer.
Howdy par'ner is this your farm?
Aye it is that.
Where does it stretch to?
Well from yonder hill down by the burn and back round here.
Is that all? It takes me a whole day to drive round my ranch in Texas.
Ah well, Ah had an auld car like that once masell.

Although Scottish since 1468 and British since 1707, and despite being an important part of the Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Shetland was under Norse control for far longer is has been Scottish/British and it is the North Atlantic rather than the British culture that drives the island.

It is also worth pointing out that although forming an important part of the Highlands & Islands, the Gaelic culture that has dominated the vast majority of that area for well over a thousand years never reached Shetland. The Scots who did move north after Scotland gained control were largely English-speaking Lowlanders. Therefore, Gaelic was never spoken by Shetlanders and there are no Gaelic place names, any Gaelic house names being recent. Similarly, kilts were never worn and bagpipes were never played by Shetlanders.

The Shetland flag – similar in design to those of Scandinavia rather than other parts of Britain – is flown from many homes and Scotland is spoken of as just another country in Britain. Quite simply, Shetlanders are Shetlanders – a people apart

Mostly accurate apart from the English speaking lowlanders. They speak Scots. You may now " Awa an bile yer heid!". And for the record, the pink mini skirt, whilst rather fetching, is impractical for use by Scots plumbers (This one anyway) I would hang too low and frighten the clients! Ahem.

Yeah, a wee bit like us Presbyterian Scots, we consider ourselves to be Scottish & North British. I like the idea of an independant Scotland, but know it'll not work, we're Brits through & through. The Queen Mother was a Jock, a lovely auld lady.........She liked a drink & a wee flutter on the gee-gees!!! I love the Queen too & she just loves Scotland. Even Phil the Greek likes Scotland. Even Queen Victoria had a bit of a Jock in her, aye, John Brown's bell end........... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But you all sing "God Save the Queen" to a middle class German family.. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back