Are the fumes from a combi boiler carbon monoxide?

And where did i say it was not visible and outside.
But no matter what it is not a corgi problem.
Yes i can see all the probs with flue and it does not fill me with confidence regards all the other problems that maybe aparent which is why i listed the flue faults why did you not?

AXEL you are guessing same as me but i am using a more educated guess

Sponsored Links
Am I missing something?
Incorrect prv outlet that can lead to injury is AR, same as flue under 2 metre without basket, or am I completely wrong here?
Did not list the flue faults as they are so blatantly obvious.

Flue without a basket is NCS.
PRV termination is not a gas reg and is also NCS unless you work for BG who now have there own take on it

I find it much more amusing to watch the boiler, what is getting you so agitated?

It's my life and not yours

Not agitated, just a bit amused, chill out willya. :LOL:

What are you gonna do in the summer though when it's off? ;)

Sponsored Links
Lol, I thought you were getting all agitated.

In the summer I spend a lot of time valeting the car and among other things watching the gas consumption drop:cool:

There was a lad killed a few years ago from a faulty boiler next door pouring co into a covered alleyway directly under his bedroom. It found its way through the floor and poisoned the little lad. Transco, co alarm and a friendly little word with the neighbours.

It may be another situation but about 2-3 years ago there was a boy killed because a flue was discharging into a covered alleyway where the kids were playing.

In that case one end of the alley was closed off so the CO accumulated in the enclosed space. CORGI suddenly because very concerned about flues discharging into closed alleyways.

Tony
No it was not shut off at oen end you K N O B. It happened in my town, so as a CORGI fitter I have taken a special interest in this case.
RIP Dominic

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back