Siting of a gas boiler flue?

Hang on you said earlier HE turned it off (transco) and when HE came back in morning HE turned it back on.

But then you change it to it was a corgi man.

So you have had quite a busy morning your installer his installer , transco possibly this other corgiman phone calls to council to check on vent . But still post on here.
hope you get it sorted ;)

Sponsored Links
WHEN THE GAS MAN CAPPED OFF HIS GAS BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO LET HIM TURN OFF HIS BOILER THE ALARMS NEVER WENT ON.
HE THEN GOT A CORGI MAN TO TAKE THE CAP OUT AND MY ALARMS WENT OFF AGAIN.

THE GAS MAN IS BAFFLED, THE INSTALLER IS BAFFLED, MY INSTALLER IS BAFFLED AND I AM BAFFLED.

THE ONLY ROOM THE ALRAM GOES OFF IS THAT ROOM UNDER HIS BOILER DIVIDING WALL.

Its not clear from what you say exactly who is doing what. There seem to be gas safety issues but any gas registered people including the installer should be able to examine whats happening.

Tony

gas man turned it off and put a card through his door. transco..

neighbour got a corgi man to take out the cap and put his gas back on. transco never turned his gas back on. he was advised to get his boiler checked and not to turn anything back on. he ignored this and got this local corgi man to turn it on which set my alarms off again.

neighbour wont listen to installer, or transco. and did hisn own thing. transco is coming back out to cap him off again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back