Are there Fault Find, Diagnosis and rectify certificates????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I just wondered if there were fault find, diagnosis and fixed solution certificates or is it common practice to just use a PIR? even just for finding and fixing a fault on a circuit etc, where you wouldnt need to fill in the whole lot regarding supply characteristics etc

Sponsored Links
If it's any help we use engineers work sheets to detail the work that was done - faults found -etc-etc The customer then signs this to confirm hours worked, materials used etc. Thats in addition to any test certs that are required

thankyou would you show me what an engineers work sheet would look like?

Sponsored Links
Barnie said:
thankyou would you show me what an engineers work sheet would look like?

LOL..you design your own in something like excel and when you've finished refining them and they work for you, get some carbonated books printed.

If you search around the web there are loads of templates you can use to get you started ;)

thankyou mate i know it sounded daft but just so i could go by a kind of industry standard ha ha

File0027.jpg

Just for you ;)

Thanks Pensdown that's really useful. now another piece of paper to fill in !!! ;)

I just fill in Minor Works with "FAULT FINDING & RECTIFICATION TO GROUND FLOOR RING FINAL CIRCUIT" or such-like in the description box.

cozycats said:
Thanks Pensdown that's really useful. now another piece of paper to fill in !!! ;)

It's always nice to have the customers signature on a piece of paper, avoids any confusion when the invoice goes in ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back