Are these items current or for scrap ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have attached photos of various items (excluding the reels of cable) - all unused - and want to know if they are usable - currently in use - or obsolete and only fit for scrap. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• DSCF7949.JPG
    DSCF7949.JPG
    475.6 KB · Views: 171
Sponsored Links
I have attached photos of various items (excluding the reels of cable) - all unused - and want to know if they are usable - currently in use - or obsolete and only fit for scrap. Any help would be appreciated.

I would say scrap. But the markets not very good.

I would say scrap. But the markets not very good.
Many thanks. Unfortunately I need to sort them within a few weeks - I just don't want to scrap something that is unused if it has a use. Seems such a waste.

Many thanks. Unfortunately I need to sort them within a few weeks - I just don't want to scrap something that is unused if it has a use. Seems such a waste.

I know and understand But it's who wants them. Maybe ebay But it's tiresome

Sponsored Links
"All unused" Really?...They sat there for 50years then.Now you getting rid.good luck.gypos will have it,,even collect it if you tell them!

If it's all imperial and you've got lengths of imperial conduit you might be able to find a buyer. Might be popular with the yuppie crowd as that kind of stuff is popular decor in bars ATM.

If not I'd probably just weigh it in.

If it's all imperial and you've got lengths of imperial conduit you might be able to find a buyer. Might be popular with the yuppie crowd as that kind of stuff is popular decor in bars ATM.

Good thinking.does look like interior of some yuppy bars.

Many thanks - might be easier to open a yuppy bar in situ.
The quantity is pretty much as in the photo - are these styles and sizes still used or are they obsolete or not to standard ?
If obsolete will probably scrap them then but as mentioned, seems such a terrible waste.

If you've got reels of cable, may be worth dropping it into your nearest scrappy that deals in non-ferrous metal. Can be a good weight of copper if you have several reels. Most of the other stuff is probably obsolete and not worth anything much as it's mostly steel. As said above, if someone want's the industrial look for their home or bar, may be of interest. Sell it to that tw@ Drew Pritchard on the tv. He buys stuff like that.

Sponsored Links
Back