Are they trying to scare us all again - What is this mutated new virus?

The last I heard it was hoped the MHRA would approve it this week coming. The price is really important for the Vaccine to poorer nations, but not us. Even at £40 a time the Pfizer one would be less than a PCR test. We've done 50 million tests so far. Price isn't a key concern for the UK.
Are the variations that have developed all going to be be prevented by the Vaccine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Do you think that these variations that have developed are all going to be be prevented by the Vaccine or is there a chance that we'd have to roll out a few new vaccines to counter these new threats?
As far as I know it could go either way, I have no idea how you'd even start to work out the odds on it. The verdict from the people who do know is that the odds are good that the vaccines will work on all the known variants.

With the new mRNA ones making a new vaccine takes a week, literally. Once you've done the first version refreshing the Pfizer and Moderna recipies is trivial and you don't need as much testing as it's a minor change.

Dr. Barbara Yaffe is the Director, Communicable Disease Control & Associate Medical Officer of Health for Toronto Public Health. Unfortunately she thought the mic was turned off on the video. Tell you all you need to know about the 'experts' involved. (Listen carefully at end of vid)

https://www.********.com/video/CDcj9YuLxDBn/

Been deleted from Youtube apparently.

Last edited:
Is it me or has it all gone quiet now that Christmas is over? It’ll probably crop up again on Dec 30th. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I didn't know you can then transfer the disease after you've been vaccinated

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard any thing more about this nicotine research into this virus

Seemed to. Remember some thing / research going on in France over the caper

Virus does not like nicotine.???

Sponsored Links
Back