Are they trying to scare us all again - What is this mutated new virus?

Sponsored Links
no, dear, I mean the confused sack of garbage in your brain makes no sense. I was hoping you could explain what you have in your "mind."

That's true jonbey, they never tell us things that could ease our worries and fears! So do you feel fairly certain this new strain is going to be susceptible to the vaccines then?

Dunno, somebody on the news said it would still work, as not a completely new strain, but a variation, or something. The original strain is still spreading too so take whatever vaccine you can get.

Sponsored Links
I'd be interested to see yours.

Or are they just inside your head?

Just a little blip now Johnny. Certainly not a pandemic anything like Spanish Flu, and not enough to be crashing the economy for and saddling future generations with massive debts. We've probably had bad years of flu almost as bad. A spike in March/April, but maybe that was our government releasing Covid patients into nursing homes to infect many others. Such is the governments level of competence, yet people allow themselves to be drawn in by scare stories. Oldest trick in the book, they scare people then people will blindly obey as they mistake their oppressors as their saviours.

Bet you see the news and take it as read. Hiding under your table. It's like the sheep I see walking along the empty pavement masked up. Or the ones on the pavement coming towards me who virtually back into a Privet hedge to avoid the Covid that they're told is projecting from everyone. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You portray yourself as some free thinker, but really you're being led by the nose. They say jump, and you say how high?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1111804/weekly-deaths-in-england-and-wales/

Last edited:
Any who have let the government and mainstream media scare them so much that they will cower behind the settee and swallow ever more draconian and ridiculous rules needs to start listening to some real experts on the subject. Ones who don't have vested interests.

This would be a good start -

Last edited:
Any who have let the government and mainstream media scare them so much that they will cower behind the settee and swallow ever more draconian and ridiculous rules needs to start listening to some real experts on the subject. Ones who don't have vested interests.

This would be a good start -

That isn't a good start.

He bangs on about how the data disproves the need for lockdown.....but conveniently he offers zero evidence himself.

Anybody can spout a load of opinions, unattributed, not backed up.

Where is his data and his alternative solution?

"We" know how to stop it. But "we" don't want to.

Look after yourself, the government is only interested in the numbers.

...cower behind the settee...

Lets suppose that many thousands of people have recently died from a disease to which I have no immunity.

If I was walking along, or in a shop, bus, office or train, and a nearby person is possibly suffering from an infections and potentially fatal disease, transmitted in droplets in the breath, what would I sensibly do?

Let's suppose that no settee was available.

That isn't a good start.
He bangs on about how the data disproves the need for lockdown.....
Yes. If true, is that not enough?

but conveniently he offers zero evidence himself.
Did you not listen to it all?

Anybody can spout a load of opinions, unattributed, not backed up.
As are you.

Where is his data and his alternative solution?
Well, if THE data disproves something then the reverse must be correct.

There are plenty more saying the same sort of thing on that channel.

Lets suppose that many thousands of people have recently died from a disease to which I have no immunity.

If I was walking along, or in a shop, bus, office or train, and a nearby person is possibly suffering from an infections and potentially fatal disease, transmitted in droplets in the breath, what would I sensibly do?

Let's suppose that no settee was available.
Best not go out ever again, John.

You might choose a time when the virus hasn't caught up with the way the latest warning is stating.

Just in case you do, carry a substantial meal.

Yes. If true, is that not enough?

Did you not listen to it all?

As are you.

Well, if THE data disproves something then the reverse must be correct.

There are plenty more saying the same sort of thing on that channel.

he bangs on about how the data disproves the need for a lockdown.....but provides nothing to back that up.

Yes I listened to it and read the article. It repeats the same misleading generalisations without evidence.

The main thing is the usual false comparison.

How many times do I have to say: "you cannot compare Covid deaths, that occurred despite massive global intervention with any other metric like flu"

And this is the killer put down he or you can't answer:

What's your great solution?

Come on....what is your solution?

If the the vast majority of scientists and governments are all agreeing.....why should we believe this outlier?

Best not go out ever again, John.

You might choose a time when the virus hasn't caught up with the way the latest warning is stating.

Just in case you do, carry a substantial meal.

You've really fallen for the tin foil hats.

Let's hear your solution.

Sponsored Links
Back