Are we all going to die next wednesday?

Sponsored Links
I might try blowing next month's mortgage payment on loose women and fast cars and max out the credit cards this weekend then.

Mind you I tried that in Dec 1999 in the hope that the millennium bug would take care of it ------- it didn't :cry:

I might try blowing next month's mortgage payment on loose women this weekend then.

Mind you I tried that in Dec 1999 in the hope that the millennium bug would take care of it ------- it didn't :cry:

Well at least you lost your virginity!

:LOL: :LOL:

Andy

Sponsored Links
Hmmm, just a shame the LHC was shut down this year, until at least 2015 whilst it's upgraded. Nice try Squeaky. ;) ;)

Lets just hope that they haven't also upgraded to windows 8 to run the collider

Lets just hope that they haven't also upgraded to windows 8 to run the collider
I'm sure that when it starts operation again in 2015, they'll be using Win8.1 (and probably run it from a tablet device. We've nothing to be worried about. It'll take them 30 odd times to get the tablet to boot properly, before it runs out of battery. By this time they'll decide to shut down the system again and wait for Win 9.5 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I couldn't see a date for when this article was posted, but it must be an old one. LHC's been up and running (mostly) for a couple of years.

They Daily Mail really is a rag isn't it? Absolute nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Back