Are we not allowed to discuss the Flooding in Pakistan now?

I feel a little guilty that I have only contributed some small change for this appeal. :( I must make an effort to give some help .

We all need a lift in life sometimes and politics etc don't come into it. We are all sitting snug in our houses on an internet forum while some have no shelter. :(

What makes you think your money will get anywhere near the people that need it? Is Pakistan a corrupt country?

Sponsored Links
I feel a little guilty that I have only contributed some small change for this appeal. :( I must make an effort to give some help .

We all need a lift in life sometimes and politics etc don't come into it. We are all sitting snug in our houses on an internet forum while some have no shelter. :(

If we all gave a little small change, it would soon add up. Just give what you can afford, when you can afford it. Every single penny counts.

It's natural selection at work, who are we to interfere? The world is overpopulated and events like this help bring down overcrowding.

I quite agree. Its natures way.

Based upon that conclusion I guess we should now save our money and do away with :- Life boats, Air sea rescue, Mountain rescue, The fire brigade, Ambulance service. In fact all emergency services, including hospitals and doctors. Then just let nature take its course.
Absoluely pathetic, tragic people

Jeez talk about drifting off-topic!!! With regard to the detailed graphic posted in reply to my question, yes, the geographics of the country don't fare well in their favour, but still, the countrys GDP isn't that bad, so the question is, what are their government spending their money on ?

Sponsored Links
The Irish have sent Micheal Flatley to Pakistan, he's gonna teach them to Riverdance.

Sponsored Links
Back