Racism or Realism??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whites will be an ethnic minority in Britain by the end of the century. Analysis of official figures indicate that, at current fertility rates and levels of immigration, there will be more non-whites than whites by 2100.

It would be the first time in history that a major indigenous population has voluntarily become a minority, rather than through war, famine or disease. Whites will be a minority in London by 2010. (or do they mean British born??)

In the early 1950s there were only a few tens of thousands of non-whites in the UK. By 1991 that had risen to 3 million - 6 per cent of the population. The population of ethnic minorities has been growing at between 2 and 4 per cent a year. Net immigration has been running at record levels, with 185,000 newcomers last year.

Government forecasts suggest that immigration on its own will be responsible for half the growth of the British population over the next couple of decades.

New immigrants, who are on average younger than the population at large, also tend to have higher fertility rates. In contrast, the population of white British citizens is static. Their fertility rate is very low - at under 2 children per woman - and there is overall emigration of British citizens.

The analysis of the figures showed that if the population of ethnic minorities grows at 4 per cent a year, whites will become a minority before 2100. The demographer who made the calculation wished to remain anonymous for fear of accusations of racism.

From 'BNP monthly?'....'Nazis R us Bumper Summer fun' edition

Nope...

From the left wing leaning Observer.. :eek:

And these are the ones the government know about..how many more hundreds of thousand are hiding in 12 to a room bedsits?

Is it worth worrying about?...will the world become one big global community and happy family by 2100? (red Kens Utopia)

Not sure about the 'non whites' angle here.. :confused: how brown do you have to be to be considered 'non white'? ..are they being taken into consideration?..or perhaps the author has only considered 'visible minorities'

Thoughts?.....

Sponsored Links
Zampa said:
It would be the first time in history that a major indigenous population has voluntarily become a minority, rather than through war, famine or disease.
The Aborigines (sp?) in Australia? Was there a war or did whites just settle in a different area? Or are the Aborigines still a majority?

Without being flippant, I pretty much figured this would happen anyway - you only have to open your eyes and ears. I think the whole white or non white issue is a bit muddied though. Portsmouth - my home town - is brimming with white immigrants as well as coloured.

This is what happens when a nation becomes spineless - shame on us.

i think its all scaremongering :D ;)

there will indeed be areas where non whites congregate the same as brits going to spain to live congregate in certain areas and may indeed in small pockets exceede the local population

but the vast amount of the country has a healthy mix which gives this country its great carricter
indeed in large areas they seldom see a non white face

with around 60 million people in our green and pleasant land it would take many a year for any breading or imigration patterns to have any real effect

Sponsored Links
I don't think it's particularly 'scaremongering'...

it's a phenomenen that will probably affect most western countries to some degree or another, mainly due to the 'globalisation' of the workforce..

In three years whites will be in the minority in London..I can only assume that doesnt include the eastern european figures...

IMO very worrying

The BNP must be rubbing their hands together..

So if the white population diminishes due to inter breeding it follows that the same will apply to whatever race is interbreeding to create a mixed race with the characteristics of both gene pools. If so then there will be no backlash as the new race will be half and half for good or bad. or will the new british population be of many mixed races? Eventually the original races will cease to be as the human race evolves, an end to racism forever?

Inter breeding isnt the problem..I think the writer is highlighting the fact that ethnics 'breed' more than us...and tend to hae bigger families.

I see what you are saying, the report also states that whites are emigrating, that will be through choice a sort of musical chairs with countries and populations. Well we've always complained about the weather here so moving to a warmer clime might just be the ticket. ;)

tim west
lol..you only have to go to Southern Spain to see where the White English are going ....

Tim 77

trust me about moving to foreign climes that grass aint greener .......ok for holidays but can be a nightmare all that sun/heat ..lol...lol

Where I live in Lewisham virtually every white person is an Eastern European, lots of the british people here are black. It does concern me some extent that the British govt doesn't seem to have any policy on limiting numbers of Poles and Africans and whatnot.
My major concern is really for the environment and the impact the added numbers have on the urban sprawl which encroaches slowly and steadily onto the countryside destroying habitats etc.
We have so many white British living on the Dole (often voluntarily in my exeprience cos its a lifestyle choice for lots some of my own family members included) I would rather they be forced to work than additional workers coming in from other countries.

Crafty said:
Zampa said:
It would be the first time in history that a major indigenous population has voluntarily become a minority, rather than through war, famine or disease.
The Aborigines (sp?) in Australia? Was there a war or did whites just settle in a different area? Or are the Aborigines still a majority?

this was mentioned on victorias empire last night on the beeb. you might as well call it a war.....or ethnic cleansing

they dont have exact figures but they reckon over 20,000 aborigines were killed (murdered) in the first few years alone. for a long time they were seen as vermin and could be shot on sight without consequence.

they were only included in the census and "given" legal rights and citizenship in 1967 :eek: ....a truly shocking part of good old blighty's past.

if you ever go to canberra, go to the aborigine consulate outside the new parliament building. its a couple of tents put up on the lawn.....interesting guys to speak to. :cool:

The Bristish public, Black and White, are to blame for this, they have failed to hold the politicians accountable and have been running scared of Racism accusations. If the West Indian/British Blacks and the Native Whites stood shoulder to shoulder and demanded a change to UK immigration policy then the Government would be forced to listen. It is not about Racism, it is about common sense.

Africans are becoming the majority in many walks of life and that is causing issues, Security is becoming a Black African domain, yet officially they should not be able to work in it as they cannot provide a 10 checkable work history. British Blacks and Whites get excluded and Black Africans and some Estern Europeans get fast tracked into the roles left vacant.

Unless the country starts to create meaningful and sensible immigration decisions now, the above scenario will occur, and the social unrest and trouble that goes along with it will follow hand in hand.

Whilst what British people may have done in Australia to Aborigines is wrong why is it being cited as a reason why we should have it done here??
Its far too lax in the UK, and the home office admit they can't cope with calls grassing up illegals.

Sponsored Links
Back