The Truth is Out There

I used to converse in a faulty regular basis with some bloke called “bubba” from the states on an American car forum he owned a Pontiac GTO

He went missing after that capitol building take over caper by them trump supporters ??? He has not posted any thing since ???

:D

Bubba? With a pontiac?

Figures :D

Sponsored Links
The UK is home to millions more conspiracy theorists than most people realise, with almost a quarter of the population believing Covid-19 was probably or definitely a hoax, polling has revealed.

About a third of the population are convinced that the cost of living crisis is a government plot to control the public, and similar numbers think “15-minute cities” – an attempt to increase walking in neighbourhoods – are a government surveillance ruse, and that the “great replacement theory” – the idea that white people are being replaced by non-white immigrants – is happening.

It is always right to question things, however you have to be bright enough to arrive at the correct conclusion - many on here do not, they would rather believe the nonsense and conspiracy theories, put out by those seeking points for views.

:D

Bubba? With a pontiac?

Figures :D
He could have been involved in that caper ????

They can be a bit touchy on some of them American forums

I stumbled across one were they were whinging about gun control
I put my pennith worth in and was verbally abused and threatened

They must be even more stupid than I gave them abuse for then.

'Murca will never control its guns, other than with hollow words and platitudes.

Bubs will still be able to go balls - deep at his local armoury, no bother (y)

Sponsored Links
It is always right to question things, however you have to be bright enough to arrive at the correct conclusion - many on here do not, they would rather believe the nonsense and conspiracy theories, put out by those seeking points for views.
Money is the root of all evil, so it follows those making the money will cover up their true intentions to take advantage.

Conspiracy theories are good bussiness

People make money out of peddeling good ones

Books
Films
TV

Ect ect

I
Don’t believe in these big conspiracy subjects generally it boils down to nothing more than a
**ck up imo

I'm not sure @gant believes half the stuff he writes any road - don't pigeon hole him, whatever you do!
But if you take the Covid conspiracy, for instance, the Chinese government did themselves no favours by denying access to the Wuhand lab for a long time before a cursory inspection by WHO operatives found there was 'nothing to see here'. In that time theories had already mushroomed across the internet and found plenty of people ready to beleive them.
Personally, i don't trust the Chinese government to tell me what time of day it is, let alone the truth of where the virus originated.

Back