Are you an English Democrat at Heart? if so please read this.

Sponsored Links
they mention a "democratic mandate"

What is this, and what does it say? When did they hold their vote?

how many people voted for this little bunch, and how many MPs have they got?

Sponsored Links
The disunited kingdom.

dUK.png

they mention a "democratic mandate"

What is this, and what does it say? When did they hold their vote?

how many people voted for this little bunch, and how many MPs have they got?

Is your reply a list of things you will be researching over the next few days?

IF so I look forward to gratefully reading the results of your enevours

If you don't know, or you don't want to tell us, I shall treat it as so trival that it can be ignored.

His goal is English independence from the UK. If we have a hard Brexit he might get that by default.

My thoughts are that as our MPS know about this court, and they do because it's noted in Parliamentary papers,

and if the BBC don't want to discuss it,

and if the main stream media hardly give the case a mention,

Then there must be a reason, which is that Robin Tilbrook has a good case and we have most probably left the European Union at the end of March.

is it not ok to be English or Welsh

If you want to break up the UK you are entitled to your opinion. Lots of Tory Brexers will be perfectly happy with you.

When the Kingdom of Northumberland splits off from the remains of England, and the Republic of Cornwall seeks an alliance with France, you will be continuing your policy of fragmentation.

London wants to be a member of the EU, and when it wins independence, it can apply.

No i think youll find JohnD it's nothing to do with being a Tory now believe me, dont confuse patriotism with politics. For example have you looked at what comprises the Brexit supporters? Ooops!

Dont be such a drama queen. I think most countries in the UK just as most countries in the world are proud to be who they are, and certainly not a mish mash unidentifiable multi cultural spew London is.

Sponsored Links
Back