Are you an English Democrat at Heart? if so please read this.

What is English?

What strange clothes would you put on to celebrate and show that you are English?

Hmmm good question, standing here looking at my wardrobe, id say my Maple dancer outfit. Or maybe just my shaved head and shorts draped in the St Georges flag.. obviously the latter being my standard attire for such an occasion

Sponsored Links
we have most probably left the European Union at the end of March.
What is it quitters hope we will be doing on the 31st of October?

I've got to hand it to you quitters, you can come up with some pretty bizarre web stuff, in an attempt to make quitters look ..er..credible.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
What is it quitters hope we will be doing on the 31st of October?

I've got to hand it to you quitters, you can come up with some pretty bizarre web stuff, in an attempt to make quitters look ..er..credible.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh they pop up in numbers here when they feel safe call a few names then run and hide from my other posts :D

I would like to than most of the above for keeping this important subject on the boil.

Unlike the main stream media, who do not want to touch it.

MPs are fully aware of the case.

Why have Nick Cleggs hoppo's decided to remove the English Democrats from facebook?

Tim

Why have Nick Cleggs hoppo's decided to remove the English Democrats from facebook?
Because they welcomed with open arms several far right racists from the BNP and gave them leadership roles?

(We get that you are called Tim(y)).

tim.JPG

approximately none

and

absolutely none.
One could turn those statistics completely around by asking a simple but different question...

How many members of the 'English Democrats' are complete c nuts?

Sponsored Links
Back