I'm Rich

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry guys and girls, but my boat has finaly come in!

I got this e-mail today completley out of the blue, so thats it. No more work for me.

Dear Beloved,
I am Mrs. Maria Bejes a dying woman have decided to Will/Donate the sum 10,300,000.00 for charities through you. help the motherless,lessprivileged If you ready to carry on this task reply to: email address:[email protected]

I have decided to Will/Donate the sum of 10,300,000.00 (Ten Million three hundred thousand Dollars) to charities through you for the good work of the Lord, and to help the motherless,lessprivileged and also for the assistance of the widows.
Presently, I have informed my consultant about my decision in willing this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. If you are interested in carrying out this task, I will inform my consultant, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you act sincerely. I decided that 30% of this money should be taken by you from the total sum upon the success release of this fund, because I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because of my cancer.Presently, I,m in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancerI have since lost my ability to talk.

God bless you and your family.
Mrs.Maria Bejes
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER ON YOUR REPLY FOR EASY AND IMMEDIATE COMMUNICATION WITH MY CONSULTANT.Reply me via this email address:[email protected]

Anyway im off to dig out all the details i need and i shall bid you all a fond farewell. I might drop in from time to time, or get the servant to do it whilst in sipping a beer by the pool in Bali.

Gosh im so lucky to be picked to get this e-mail :D

Sponsored Links
I think the amount must be a mistake, :LOL: know one has that many $$$$

Sponsored Links
You've been bombed out, I've just e-mailed her to say I'll take a smaller cut than you. I sent all my details and I'm just waiting to be credited with the amount. :D

I've given them my bank details. They'll need to know where to put it. :D

I've given them my bank details. They'll need to know where to put it. :D

yes but they cant be that bright they don't seem to know the difference between deposits or withdrawals as the keep making the mistake off taking the money out they have done that 137 times now ohh 138 oo139 eehh140

Thermo, are you married?

i am, but ive just told the wife to pack her bags now im going to be rich. Ive given them all my account numbers, pin numbers and everything else they could possibly need to speed the transaction up. Right im just going to phone all my customers to tell them to poke their work and im going to give my tools away as well. Wont be needing them will I! :D

Sorry Thermo, I think Stivino undercut you, good bye.

Stivino are you married, I'm a very loyal person

no no, ive sent an e-mail to teh lady (poor thing shes dying you know) with all my details and the money is definetly coming. im going to wait for it all day tomorow. Now then whats your offer then holmslaw?

Sponsored Links
Back