Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
MICROSOFT WINDOWS PROMOTION
North London Business Park (NLBP)
Oakleigh Road South, London, N11 1NP
United Kingdom.

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the result of the Microsoft, Yahoo and Google Lottery draws held on Saturday 19th of September 2009, Lotto 6/49 in Essex, United Kingdom. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 100,000.00 companies and personal e-mail addresses.

Your e-mail address attached to Ticket number: B9564 7560 with serial number 046560 drew the winning numbers 6 7 14 16 17 27 Bonus 32. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credited to file EAAL/9080118308/08.

To file for your claim, please contact your corresponding Fiduciary Claim Agent (Mr.Garry adams) immediately you get this message for quick and urgent release of your fund.

Contact information is as follow:

I think I will get there in person. Mucho dineros :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
It's good to see three big companies like this co-operating in a scheme to give back some of their profits to a deserving public.:cool:

someone once worked out that if you dug a pit with a depth equivalent to bill gates fortune in dollar bills ( ie scrape out a layer of dirt the thickness of a dollar bill for every dollar that he has..) and pushed him in, he'd never hit the bottom because he earns so much money per second that the pit would descend faster than he would..

$500'000 is that all??
i'm in for a proper windfall. I'll be looking down at your poor ar53 from my castle :cool:

With Due respect

Dear

I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance fund USD$17.5M from my late father who died mysteriously last Dec.

It was very evident that he was poisoned to death. In my culture, when a man dies, if he does not have a male child, the brothers shares his property leaving both the wife and the daughters empty handed including the house they live in. This is the exact case with me as I am the only daughter of my father. I lost my mother when I was barely a year old and my father refused to re-marry another wife because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death..

This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely pays attention to domestic affairs. He was always travelling taking care of his businesses that he did not notice when my mother took ill. He thought it was a minor illness and was ignorant of this. My mother on her own resorted to self-medication. It was not until the illness degenerated that my father took my mother to hospital where she was diagnosed to find out that hypatitis had eaten deep into her blood stream. She didn't last long before she died.

This happened when I was barely a year old. Based on this, my father could not forgive himself easily because of it and said he was responsible for her death as he could have saved her if only he had paid attention to the things at home rather than concentrating much on his businesses.

Despite all entreaties by friends and relatives, he refused to remarry but ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a result of this that he made me the next of kin to his fund deposit with the bank and stated that in the event of any eventuality, I should have a direct access to the fund only when I am 25 years of age otherwise, I should have a guardian/partner intercede on my behalf for the release of the funds to me. Unfortunately, he died late last year and I am 19 years of age currently.

This is why I have contacted you to serve as a guardian to me and as my foreign partner for the transfer and investment of the fund overseas My uncles does not know about the fund because they had already taken my father's houses and other properties because I am a girl and they said I do not have rights for any property. They have requested to have my father's bank papers but I simply told them that I do not know where he kept them.

The younger brother took the house in the village while the houses in the town were sold out they shared the proceed they got from the sale.
Right now i am in the hotel and do sincerely want to travel out of my country.

This can only happen when I have secured the release and transfer of the funds in the bank.This why it is important that we have a plan on the type of lucrative business that we can invest the funds on.

I had at various times had discussions with the director of international remittance unit of the bank where my father deposited the funds and I was assured that once, I have someone who would be willing to receive the funds on my behalf, they shall commence all proceedings to effect the release and transfer of the funds into the person's designated account.

Now, that you have signified your interest to partner with me, it would only be very necessary if you contact the bank and request for the release and transfer of my inheritance fund into your nominated account for the purpose of investment and to further have me come over to your country to continue with my studies.

I shall be giving you the bank's contact details as soon as I hear back
from you so that you will go ahead and contact the bank,
Your urgent response will be appreciated,
Talk to you the more.
Regard
Sincerely Sister,
Mariam Abdullah

Sponsored Links
the nice people at the tax office keep sending me forms to fill in saying that im due lots of money back.....

Dear Applicant,

Please note that you can apply for tax refund, today we have sent your tax file number (TFN): 7 3 1 9 4 8 1 1 5, (See the tax privacy note in the Taxpayer's declaration on page 8 of your tax refund) and is valid only 24 hours for security reasons.

Please take a few minutes of your time to complete the application attached to this message, for your safety please do not reveal your TFN number to others.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and as applicable, copyright in these is reserved to HM Revenue & Customs.
Unless expressly authorised by us, any further dissemination or distribution of this email or its attachments is prohibited.

Sincerely,
HM Revenue & Customs

strange how it all has to be done straight away and they dont get any of my details correct

Are these 419's? Can you validate where whey are posted from?

Paul.

$500'000 is that all??
i'm in for a proper windfall. I'll be looking down at your poor ar53 from my castle :cool:

With Due respect

Dear

I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance fund USD$17.5M from my late father who died mysteriously last Dec.

etc... blah, blah

This pathetic scam has been around for well over 15 years, but as recently as 2005 it was still managing to extract $200,000,000 per year from a gullible American public. There really is one born every minute. Serves the greedy f*****s right. :rolleyes:

--- On Thu, 10/29/09, British Tobacco Promo <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: British Tobacco Promo <[email protected]>
> Subject: You have just been awarded £1,000.000.00 GBP
> To:
> Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 10:37 PM
> We are pleased to inform you that
> your e-mail address has won the British
> America Tobacco Programme. reply with your names occupation
> country

Derek Trotter MBE
Wheeler & Dealer
The United Kingdom

*I cannot give you rest as this is ongoing. (he is right now, sourcing a cigar to send me.... all the way from the Ivory Coast, to a PO address).

I now have a picture (a classic with some african smoking the biggest cigar he could get.)

I shall proceed further when my goods arrive. They wont, obviously. He will have a new challenge then. The fact they phone an 07001 number constantly does amuse me.

Paul.

Sponsored Links
Back