Scam blog

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I thought some people here might enjoy this.

Note: some information withheld for reasons of privacy.

FROM THE DESK OF MR <>,
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) OUAGADOUGOU,
BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA.
PHONE CONTACT <>
DEAR FRIEND,

I know you may be surprise to recieve this e-mail ; I got your contact address from the internet while I was searching for my friend that has similar name with you.

I am the manager of bill and exchange BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) at foreign remittance department.

There is a business I wouldwant you to champion for me, in my department I discovered an abandoned sum of ($31.500.000 U.S) thirty one million five hundred thousands US dollars)

In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family on 25TH JULY, 2000 CONCORDE PLANE CRASH [Flight AF4590] with the whole passenger’s aboard. The name of the deceased man was

(MR.ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich Germany)
N.B. In other for you to believe me honestly, visit the web site to enable you know whether we can work together, below is the website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

You have tounderstand that I come crossed this huge amount of money when I was arranging the departmental customers file to submit to the bank management for the annual audit of the year.
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting

his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin's or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don’t want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking lawand guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after some years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina citizen cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (A Banker), we are not allowed to operate any foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in the same bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of thebank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I don’t want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill, I agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60 % would be for me. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

All modalities of this transaction have been carefully worked out and once started will not take more than fourteen (14) working days, with yourfull support.

This transaction is 100% risk free. it involve no any implication and no any precaution there after.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter
reply to thi box. at;

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours faithfully,
Mr <>;
Bill and exchange manager,
BANK OF AFRICA

Sponsored Links
Dear Mr <>

Thank you very much for getting in touch with me.

I'm keen to my hands on your money - thirty one million dollars would be extremely handy right now, as I need to get a new cooker urgently.

Most people would baulk at benefiting from the Flight AF4590 disaster, but since I care about nobody other than myself I'm the ideal candidate for your scheme. We're fortunate to have found each other in a world inhabited by more honest citizens.

So, with all my atoms of fear converted into the equivalent energy, I'd like to proceed with the transaction and send you my personal banking details, including PIN numbers, so that you can complete the necessary paperwork.

Please let me know where I should send this information.

Kind regards

DEAR FRIEND,

Thank you for responding to my proposal.

Though we have not met before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. How ever, it is not mandatory or in any manner compelling you to Honour against your will we.

This is not a company work but rather I work in a bank and there is some money I want to transfer to your account $31.5m Dollars I want you to know that if you are serious towards this transaction, we are going to make a success.

You have to know whether you have the capacity to receive this money when transferred to your account but my concern is for you to maintain absolute confidentiality.

The percentage is subject to review depending on your commitments to help me with full devotion be sure that you have no risks to fear about the guarantee is that I am working in the same bank and will also serve as an insider on your behalf.

I am sure also that no one is coming later to ask you whether you are the real next of kin or not because I studied every thing before contacting you and moreover, I cannot involve myself to danger in the same bank where I am working.

I see this as an opportunity for me to be great and I want you also to be honest with me after the fund has been transferred to your account I want you to know that you were not the person I had in mind before sending out my message but another person that bears similar name like yours who was formerly living in my country but I couldn't get his email address when I searched for it and in place I got yours.

From the way you have answered me, I have the belief you are honest. I want you to send to me quickly the account information’s (banking coordinates) where you will like the fund be transferred to so that I will use the information’s to fill an application which will be submitted to the bank secretly on your behalf by me. After submitting the application on your behalf,

the bank will contact you directly after receiving the application but you must not let the bank know that I am the one that informed you about it to avoid suspicions.

You are also to send your telephone number/ fax numbers I will equally use them in filling the application because I don’t know yet which medium the bank will use in contacting you after submitting the application is you like i can send the application letter to you after that you ahve to fill the application and send to the bank directly i am parying for you to be honest after the fund hit into your account.

You need to expedite actions because we about conducting our second quarter revision of files in my bank and if there is no claim for this fund; other people may discover the fund during our next audit.

I want you also to call me once you receive this message for more acquaintances in case there is any thing you never understood so far.
My private telephone number is 00226 78.89.77.34 ...If you call me and get my son on the line, ask him to connect me on the line.

Don’t be afraid because I am here to give you all the guidelines required.
I want you to tell me more about yourself also.
I have some questions for you.

1. Where are you?Are you married and of what age are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. Are you ready to assist me honestly in this transaction?
4. Are there things you want to ask me?
5. I need you to tell me whether you are capable of receiving this amount or not when transferred.

For me, I am a married man with two kids and have worked in this same bank for years.
Give me the above needed information’s to enable us get started.
I am expecting you to call me for more clarifications with your urgent respond.

Best Regards and waitng to hear from you.

Dear Mr DUPE NAFOR

Since we're already becoming close friends, may I call you Dupe?

How right you are that risk is generally proportionate to reward. However, I note that while that this transaction is risk free, the reward is really quite big. I'm pinching myself in disbelief at the good fortune that has come my way.

Regarding the capacity to receive the money, and I have pleasure in assuring you that my bank account can handle any amount of money that you wish to transfer into it. It's almost as though there is no limit to the funds that my bank would be willing to receive on my behalf.

You don't have to worry about confidentiality - I am very discreet, and nobody will know of our arrangement until the time is right.

I have every confidence and trust in you, and I'm pleased to hear that you work inside the relevant bank. Can I ask you an additional, small, favour? Can you get me some of those promotional mugs that all banks issue to their valued employees? Something with the bank logo on, and a ditty of some kind, perhaps along the lines of "Bank tellers count!". You know the kind of thing.

I am honoured that you trust me so quickly, and I'm very happy to send you my bank information. I will do this later on today when I have looked it up. I will also send you my telephone numbers, also my mother's telephone number just in case you can't reach me. She is in a mental institution, so you will have to quote her name and be transferred, but the carer who answers the phone is very capable and can translate for you. Please don't be alarmed at any loud noises or swearing that you might hear - my mother doesn't like Nigerians because of the time that a gentleman stole her cat and sold its acting rights to Whiskas - she never got a penny and remains bitter to this day.

If you send a fax then please also send me an Email to notify me. This is because the paper in my fax machine is very curly and the faxes tend to roll underneath the table and get lost. Have you seen "The Firm" with Tom Cruise? He's my favourite actor and a very wise man to boot.

I would like to call you, but my mobile phone battery needs charging and the charger got melted on the cooker hob (which is why I need a new one). In the meantime, the answers to your questions are as follows:

1. I am in Gently Botttomed, a small village just outside Norwich.
I am not married, but I have three computers. I am aged 53.

2. I'm a professional goldfish bowl maker, with a small studio behind the house, next to where I keep my racing pigeons.

3. I am ready to assist me honestly in this transaction.

4. The only question I have for you is how big a percentage of the $31.5 million I'll be able to have.

5. Please tell me the exact amount that you will be transmitting.

Best regards

Sponsored Links
Let's hope his reply is not long - I can't wait!! Chortle!!

Dear Mr DUPE NAFOR

I am getting concerned that I have not heard from you since yesterday afternoon, and I fear for your safety.

I know you were taking a huge personal risk in contacting me, so perhaps you have been discovered?

If you have somehow got into trouble, please find a way to let me know and I'll do what I can to help. Maybe you need some money to be released from custody? I'm sure this can be arranged if you would just contact me to advise.

Best regards

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:13:56 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Friend.

This is to inform you what I have done on your behalf the application has been submitted. I have two legal papers which I have used my money to secure already to make the claim easier for us that is why I want you to relax your mind and know that we are going to succeed.

I must say that you are a serious person and that has moved me to trust you more You have nothing to fear since I am working in the same bank and I think that is enough guarantee for you I want you to be ready because the bank may likely contact you soon. I was able to buy an emergency application from my bank and have submitted it to the bank on your behalf this morning.

Since the application is an emergency type, I know that the bank will contact you soonest. I did this because not many of the Directors come to the office because there was a general meeting of the Board.

Please you know that I am afraid since I dont know you in person so I will like you to be a friend to me because you can see that this transaction is going to open up a life relationship between our families in the futures l want you to send to me your identification your recent photocopy.

Based on the way you talked in your email, I want you to understand that I have trusted you that is why I have taken new steps towards this transaction believing that I have not made a mistake by using your name to start the operation as the beneficiary to the fund.

I used your name to fill the application to avoid being late because as the person in charge of file revisions in the bank , I know that we are supposed to submit the files without delay that is why I decided to be faster to avoid another person seeing the fund as being unclaimed.

I am sending this mail to inform you about some of the things I have done so far on your behalf and believe that any moment from now, you will be contacted by the bank.

I also want to inform you that due to the activities going on in the bank at the moment considering the time our next file revision of audits will be conducted, I got an opportunity when the Director of foreign remittances was not around in his office, I used your name to fill an application form which I also submitted on your behalf to the bank.

The reason why I did it is because very soon, the auditors of the bank will submit our reports to the bank and if there is no claim already for the account , then the bank will transfer the money to the treasury as unclaimed bills.

But since I have submitted the application already in your name that means the bank will likely contact you directly any moment from now through your email because I left your email address as your contact address.

I asked you for your accounnt information where the fund will transferred into It will be your duty to send your account informations for the transfer to the bank when they contact you. Ensure that you don't let the bank know that you have any relationship with me because if they do, will put our transaction to danger.

You have to be checking your mails daily because I dont know the time the bank will contact you and if there is any thing you dont understand when they contact you, dont hesitate to inform me so that I can help you.

I will be expecting to hear from you when you receive any message from the bank. The bank email address is <> bank name is, bank of Africa (HEADQUARTERS)

My regards to you and your family.

Try to call me for it is very necessary so that I can enlighten you more before the bank contacts you. Do contact me quickly to enable me know your position

BEST REGARD

DUPE NAFOR

Sponsored Links
Back