info on 'charities'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I posted on this forum about funding for neurological disorders I checked on other charities. Many of them were nothing but leeches preying on people’s misfortunes and disasters

I think you’ll have to let me have a bit of time to sort the payment details out posting the proposal and the drawings was the easy bit. Just like everybody else, I’m a bit wary when people start asking for money to many’ charities’ like water aid in Africa if attenborough can get a camera crew down there and film it why can’t they pump out it’s easier for them to ask for money and who gets it that’s why I’m making sure nobody but those that need it benefit. Remember that one angel of Peckham 40 mill off the government she had the ‘celebs’ jumping through hoops and this lot from manchester that rakes off £20million a year from charity donations: Just Giving is branded 'Just Taking' after using funds to pay its staff up to £200,000 a year Just Giving takes a cut of more than 6 per cent from almost every donation accounts show that more than £10 million last year went on staff costs website's directors, technicians, sales workers are paid an average of £60,000. Charity chiefs accused Just Giving of 'greed', saying fees were 'hard to stomach' this was reported in the local papers.

So you can understand why I’ve got to get it right I’ve got to make sure that if any donations it remains in a safe place and goes to people that need it Any advice would be welcome

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't mind working for Water Aid in Africa when my kids are all grown up.

That's if they actually do what they suggest they do.

if you do get to africa you should ask them why
they can't get to the massive stores of undergound fresh water
saw a programe on beeb attenborough went down with a full camera crew to film it

Sponsored Links
Will do (y)

I'd probably burst into it by accident while I was digging a well.

if you do get to africa you should ask them why
they can't get to the massive stores of undergound fresh water
saw a programe on beeb attenborough went down with a full camera crew to film it
It would be unfortunate if said water resources were accessed, and then found to unsustainable, as is the case in many parts of Africa. Its a big place though, so it might not be the case.

Back