Are you ready for 1st January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I don't John

So in what way do you think Notch, or any other private citizen, can do their "utmost to disrupt moving forward?"

Do you think that, like Doris, they can repeatedly vote in Parliament against an Agreement; subsequently sign it and claim it's great, then later say they intend to break it? That's certainly an example of "disrupting moving forward." But done by Brexers.

So in what way do you think Notch, or any other private citizen, can do their "utmost to disrupt moving forward?"

Do you think that, like Doris, they can repeatedly vote in Parliament against an Agreement; subsequently sign it and claim it's great, then later say they intend to break it? That's certainly an example of "disrupting moving forward." But done by Brexers.

Notch can have a affect on peoples optimisim with what he spouts. Someone like James O'Brian will have a far greater negative effect on the way forward and our ability to get a good deal.

At swimming today I see my Nephew in-law. Him and my Niece where passionate about remaining. He's from a Polish background. (I thought Id add that)
Hes optimistic about the future and totally behind the government getting whats best for this country..

He said
We said voted out! we live in a democracy so from day one after brexit he got on with life for the better of his young family.

It's been rather handy being a key member of the worlds largest customs union on our doorstep.

The UK has enjoyed considerable direct foreign investment because businesses opened up here in UK as it's a low regulatory environment with full frictionless access to a market of 500 million.

If we've been paying for little benefits how come Brexit red tape will cost far more than EU membership fee?
I referring to the contributions since voting leave, if we are to leave without a deal. What was the point?
btw I think there will be a deal and I think the EU's recent change of tactic doesn't reflect the needs of the 27, rather the wants of 1 or 2.

Which other independent state was asked to sign up to these terms as part of a trade deal?

Sponsored Links
How

Brexit red tape costs more than EU membership fee.
You can never win against the Notchy/JonnyBoy Brexit negativity.Even if the UK prospers and does fantastically well they will never admit they were wrong and they have talked 4 years of Bolony.

You can never win against the Notchy/JonnyBoy Brexit negativity.Even if the UK prospers and does fantastically well they will never admit they were wrong and they have talked 4 years of Bolony.

Their bosses may demand their money back if they where to admit they were wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Notch can have a affect on peoples optimisim with what he spouts.

And what do you think he can do to make Brexit a worse shambles that Doris can achieve unaided?

Even if there are negative effects on your daily life or work?
Well I’m sure there will be some impact for me and I didn’t expect things to be hunky dory for a good few years. Remember, we never joined the 'EU'. We joined the common market and that morphed into the EU we now have, over the past 40 odd years. If it takes us 10 years to get back to how it was as the common market, I’ll be happy. I just want the U.K. to be able to trade with others on a level playing field without all this freedom of movement malarkey. Why should we, for example, allow Eastern European’s free access to our services because we want to buy wine from France and sell whisky to Germany?

Last edited:
News suggests that a deal is 98% written up with 2 red lines that cant be negotiated. Fishing and state aid for business / level playing fields. State aid for business is a bit novel for the right but what sort of business and what sort of aid?

;) No one knows what the 98% is. Must be settled this week ! ????

Where will the customs checks be in the tunnel? ;) Part way along or will it be no man's land.

Parking for HGV's. Was it 10,000, not sure artics of course.

What ever happens it will be the EU's fault here and our fault there.

Maybe business will force a solution ? Business is mostly the money that owns it. Venture capitol etc.

Banks seem to be prepared for no deal at all.

I used an export form filler in taking stuff to S Ireland. No choice as the forms were not understandable. Man in a nice expensive suite who sat their all day filling them in.

We know nothing until it all gets under way.

Nonsense.

We already know that Brexit is a shambles.

We already know that Brextremists led by Rees-Mogg and his follower Johnson repeatedly voted against attempts to reach an agreement

We already know that as soon as he got the job he wanted, Johnson promoted and signed the agreement he had previously opposed

We already know that after signing the agreement, and standing for election claiming it was a great "oven-ready" deal, Johnson went back on his word and announced he had signed a terrible deal and intended to break it, in contravention of international law.

We already know that anyone tasked with negotiating as underlings of such an untrustworthy liar as Johnson cannot expect to achieve a good result.

Which other independent state was asked to sign up to these terms as part of a trade deal

Every country that has tariff free access to the Single Market has such terms

Claiming otherwise is just cakeism

UK could've chosen a deal with tariffs to avoid LPF and state aid, but Johnson set a deadline that prevented a line by line tariff negotiation.

During WW2 we had Sabotagers putting a fork into the war effort.
Tony Blair , John Major, Jeramy Corbin, James O'Brian, Gina Miller, You, Notch and your likes have put us were we are now. Instead of getting behind your country and excepting democracy like a lot of remainers have, you have damaged our economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back