Are you ready for 1st January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I referring to the contributions since voting leave, if we are to leave without a deal. What was the point

Er since 2016 the UK has still maintained the benefits of the Single Market.

We don't pay in and get nothing back, it's not a zero sum game.

Although of course since 2016 FDI has dropped 19% as the UK is less attractive as it will no longer be part of a 500 million frictionless market

Sponsored Links
During WW2 we had Sabotagers putting a fork into the war effort.
Tony Blair , John Major, Jeramy Corbin, James O'Brian, Gina Miller, You, Notch and your likes have put us were we are now. Instead of getting behind your country and excepting democracy like a lot of remainers have, you have damaged our economy.

All the economic damage since 2016 and into the future is entirely down to Brexiteers.

Nothing to do with remainers.

Yet if Boris had the support and weight of labour and the nation we would be up and away by now

Oh really!

Is that the same Boris that refused to provide the EU with any proposals on fishing, state and LPF for 7 months.

Yup that's the one

Sponsored Links
Brexiters won the vote. If they over promised or failed to understand the difficulty they'd face, that's their fault, no one else's. It's pathetic to pretend otherwise.

If we'd voted remain then everyone knew the Brexiters would keep pushing to leave, but for some reason Brexiters never considered what would happen if they won.

Brexiters won the vote. If they over promised or failed to understand the difficulty they'd face, that's their fault, no one else's. It's pathetic to pretend otherwise.

If we'd voted remain then everyone knew the Brexiters would keep pushing to leave, but for some reason Brexiters never considered what would happen if they won.

What I did expect was that the whole country move forward and except we are leaving........ Did you think that we were not leaving?

I for one knew it would be hard..... So did you and the Sabotagers.

What I did expect was that the whole country move forward and except we are leaving
In hindsight, do you think that was a little naive, very naive, or just stupid?

Especially as there was never an agreed direction of 'forward'.

In hindsight, do you think that was a little naive, very naive, or just stupid?

Especially as there was never an agreed direction of 'forward'.

Of course it was stupid.. I expected we all had our countries interest at heart. But some just want to say I told you so...

What do you want to happen from the 4th now that we have left......

Brexit Failure
or
Brexit Success

What do you want for our children.

Of course it was stupid.. I expected we all had our countries interest at heart. But some just want to say I told you so...

What do you want to happen from the 4th now that we have left......

Brexit Failure
or
Brexit Success

What do you want for our children.
I'd like success, but sadly we've got Boris 'never had a job he wasn't fired from' in charge. And every time someone tried to stop some of the more stupid suggestions they get accused of being sabateurs.

Sadly I am stuck with a situation that I wanted to avoid, that's being run like a slow motion three Stooges film and have to watch the very people who voted for this shower of **** blame everyone except themselves.

Do you take any responsibility at all?

What do you want for our children

Freedom to work and live in 27 different countries would be nice as a start.

The ability to trade with no friction within the worlds biggest customs union would be handy too.

Instead we might have the chance to catch more fish......that we don't eat anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back