Aren't they cute?

should you post there picture on here?, you may well be proud of them, but on a forumn access to all, not the best place.

Quite agree, especially if CHM gets a picture of them and you dare to disagree with him on here under his new avatar. He has been banned several times already.

A great picture though - you must be very proud. :D

Sponsored Links
Great piccy Secure and rightly so that you are proud of them :D

Yup. Mine!

On the left is William,12.

In the middle, Matthew, 8.

On the right, Rowan 6.

Will's in Scouts, Matt's in Cubs and Ro's in Beavers.

John: they're always in the way! ;)
You're obviously and understandably proud secures. The 6 year old looks as though he's sprouting up fast. He's the same height as his 8 year old brother.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the kind words, folks.

They're all members of the group that I'm a leader at.

Yes, ever since poor Rowan was born, he's been deperately fighting to catch up with his bigger brothers. When Matthew left Nursery to start in Reception, Rowan wanted to join him!

Now Rowan is indeed almost as tall. He looks a smidge taller there but Matthews legs are not straight.

i'm sorry secure, but i agree with the dissenters.. this is a forum aimed at .. well to be frank... mainly blokes.... ? blokes don't want to see pictures of other blokes' kids... well i certainly don't anyway !!

You're right to be proud of them... i have three boys of my own... but there is a place.... maybe mumsnet? ;)

but seriously.... you do just potentially open yourself up on the interweb !!

I notice that you've taken the picture of you with your kids on the beach off, Martian. Was that in response to this thread?

I notice that you've taken the picture of you with your kids on the beach off, Martian. Was that in response to this thread?

no i did that ages ago.... you obviously went there to prove a point :rolleyes:

and besides.. my kid on the beach was unrecognisable... and i made that decision before posting it !!!

I removed it after certain punters (similar type of word, but without the "p" "e" and "r" and a "c" in their place) started getting nasty and wanting to meet for fights !!!!!!

Don't get Martian wrong.

He's never normally one to complain about anything. :LOL: :LOL:

He laughs in the very face of hypocrisy :LOL: :LOL:

Have just downloaded Photo Gallery & this is the result, which, although better, has made no difference with the focus. The Sharpen tool seems not to have much effect.

ScoutyBoys.jpg

I think you'd be surprised the number of ladies that visit DIYnot.

Whatever, everyone has been very kind. Thank you.

I think you'd be surprised the number of ladies that visit DIYnot.

Whatever, everyone has been very kind. Thank you.

there are a few women, i agree... but i've been here a few years and it's a male dominated environent....
and your kids are just that....your kids !!! no one else cares how tall they are..
it's obviously very important they are fit and well !! but they don't need front page existance

Sponsored Links
Back