Aren't they cute?

well back it up bean man... we don't all have the luxury of benefits and posting through the night !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: some of us are up for work in 6 hours ffs !!

Benefits ????
Posting through the night ???? :LOL: Wrong bloke i'm afraid fatboy.

Anyway, it was a lighthearted comment but completely relevant.
A perfectly decent picture posted by a proud father now seems to be taboo, bearing in mind you had one on your profile.
Is there anything you don't complain about.???

Sponsored Links
Wish I and the missus had the energy for another one... But my dude is a real handfull.

Nowt wrong with posting the odd pic on a forum as long as they are in good taste. If someone is going to be a perv, there are easier targets than trying to track down the offspring of forum member with an obscure name.

There are no more Pedo's out there than there was 30 years ago and they can do their thing regardless of pics like this.

Here's my 3yr old by the way:

I can't see this being any different to a proud dad showing his wallet photo's down the pub.

That's the best I could get...better but still not good.

32f74546.jpg
08c2b416.jpg

Sponsored Links
rh

Thank you so much, that's very kind of you!

I really appreciate your effort.

Wish I and the missus had the energy for another one... But my dude is a real handfull.

Nowt wrong with posting the odd pic on a forum as long as they are in good taste. If someone is going to be a perv, there are easier targets than trying to track down the offspring of forum member with an obscure name.

There are no more Pedo's out there than there was 30 years ago and they can do their thing regardless of pics like this.

Here's my 3yr old by the way:

I can't see this being any different to a proud dad showing his wallet photo's down the pub.
He looks tall now Dan, is he gonna be another 6 foot 7 guy? and thanks for posting fella.

He is indeed a strapping lad in the making. Don't be shy in getting him a haircut :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back