Infantile humour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Watch out for a particular advert on TV. It is for these lifelike toy puppies, and has a typical TV advert for cute toys: half a dozen four year olds cuddling them and when the mum comes in to say "time for bed" they shush her and say "But they were only born yesterday!".

Anyway, there is a bit in it where the kid looks at the puppy and declares "He has a brown eye!". :D If I recall, whilst actually looking at the rear end of the puppy! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You are watching too much tv my friend to have spotted that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tend not to get into the meaning of the ad. but look at those odd things, like a current one where someone picks up a lifelike looking dog and uses it to wipe the windows.
Which reminds me when I was round a friends house, (when I had one) and they all started laughing, I looked behind me and their ten year old son was wiping all over the window with their hamster as if he were cleaning it, hilarious.

Sponsored Links
saw an advert for a major furniture retailer with a boy in the middle of the room on a laminate floor with a laptop with playstation2 controller in his hands. :confused:

One night, many years ago, I was sleeping on my mates floor, (having got totallly langered), when I was awoken by a cat making an aweful racket. It turned out that my mate had just chundered all over his bed and was using the cat to mop it up. He then threw the cat out of the window.

I remarked that it was a rather wicked thing to do, to which, he casually replied. "Don't worry, I do it all the time. He's always clean as a whistle when he comes back in the morning"

He then sprayed the bedclothes with Hairspray, (presumably to hide the smell) and went back to sleep.

BTW The cats name was "cat".

Talking of ads, my fave animal one was the one the ASA banned:

The young guy with "dog-breath" opens his mouth only for a mongrel to leap out. Advertising chuddy, I believe. It was very good, then the burgers banned it!

And talking of infantile humour:

"Mummy mummy, can I lick the bowl?"

"Not until you've flushed it, dear!"

TexMex said:
He then sprayed the bedclothes with Hairspray, (presumably to hide the smell) and went back to sleep.
Did he need to use the hairspray? i would have thought they had enough hold in them already :LOL:

My favourite TV ad was about 2 years ago during the winter. It was for Veno's cough and cold remedy.

Camera focussed on this chaps head whilst he was coughing. The first spoken words were "For coughs, Choose Veno's" :p

Made me chuckle every time it came on. Had to explain it to my wife though :rolleyes: . It's great having a childish sense of humour.

andy

Sponsored Links
Back