ARGHHHHH Finally had enough!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I have finally had enough. Company who use auto attendant why not just record the truth on that stupid electronic time wasting piece of junk i.e.

“Your call is sooooo important we have actually purchased this box of tricks/door stop to ensure that we waste your time (that is not important to us). Why not look up our competitors who are clever enough to answer a phone with a real person “

What does everyone think, I have finally flipped out on this poor service and IF there is ANY alternative to a firm I will simply slam the receiver down and use someone else (do not care if they are more expensive even!)

Rant over ;)

Sponsored Links
One of the worst offenders must be Orange customer services. Before now, I have been hangning on the phone for over two hours to get through to these jokers.

As you sit, watching the tv, with half an ear on the music, you suddenly hear a human voice. Excitedly you pick up the phone, just to be told "your call is important to us". You then resume watching the box, only to be interrupted by this pre-recorded zombie about a minute later. By the time someone acually answers your call, you've forgotten all about it. As you suddenly notice that there is someone shouting at you on the phone, you pick it up, just in time to hear them hang up. :evil:

Every had one of those 'inter-active' automated voice answering your call?
No? Try Transco.

Hello, welcome to Tranco. If you call is about an emergency say EMERGENCY now, if not, please hold. You can interrupt me any time you like be saying help.

Please tell me the postcode of the address your call is related to.

(I do know I have a little accent, but still :evil: )

Sorry, I didn't understand that, lets try something else. Please tell me the first line of the address.

Sorry I didn't understand that. Please tell me the postcode of the address your call is related to.

Sorry, I didn't understand that, lets try something else. Please tell me the first line of the address.

Sorry, I didn't....... HELP HELP HELP Sorry, I didn't understan that, please tell me....

It took really 4 minutes of this idiotic responses and question before I was transferred to a living being.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
The idea of these systems is so your call is put through to a person who can deal with your query. I would rather be on hold than speak to a person who then tries to transfer you & cant because the lines are busy.

The problems are that there are not enough staff to handle the automated call. We have all call through to an automated system & got through after presssing enough keys (sometimes to many). These systems do work all calls are looged answer response is reported on an Ar****s get kicked.

They is a proggie you can get , I cannot mention here that automates calls to a fixed net dialer on payment in reverse , I can say its a £4.67 min too these firms , as its in AFrica ,the phone companies cannot do anything ,

I hear that Mesh Pc companies were hit hard recently ,
after being told many times to get more tech staff an less lying scumbag sales .. if your a mesh customer , you will understand ...
the owners of Mesh have recently been told that direct action will take hold at their home addresses ...

we need more people power , just visit the many sites where customers are treated like scum tell their story ..

most companies now EMPLOY more Tele staff to watch for these calls an answer customers questions ..

btw the two guys at Carrera Computers ,have been warned about their bad after service /hate to customers ...

watch out I here them fast cars maybe re possessed soon again an again an again an so on ..lol

Whenever I get through to those places, as soon as all the options start being read out, I hit the # key about a dozen times, it confuses the computer and puts me through to a human straight away. Try it!

Moz said:
after being told many times to get more tech staff an less lying scumbag sales ..

It's the age-old story isn't it. "Let's try and sell lots of our product without actually offering an adequate degree of support." Would you buy a car from a dealer that had 100 salesmen and 1 mechanic? Well, perhaps you would assume it was an ultra-reliable car. But anyway.

I had a problem with Pipex, my ISP. Sick of being on hold for over 30 minutes at a time and getting nowhere, I visited the Pipex offices. The very nice receptionist called down a very competent techie who managed to sort the problem out in a minute... Turned out that BT hadn't actually installed the DSLAM at the exchange :LOL:

I've read that Bulldog ADSL customers are finding something similar with Bulldog's service. The techies are great, provided you can actually get through to one.

Moz said:
I hear that Mesh Pc companies were hit hard recently ,
after being told many times to get more tech staff an less lying scumbag sales .. if your a mesh customer , you will understand ...
the owners of Mesh have recently been told that direct action will take hold at their home addresses ...
I bought a Mesh computer years ago, it's a pentium 1 with 1.2gb hard drive and 32mb ram running windows 95 it's not connected to the internet and i never switch it on these days over 2 years since last on, last time i switched it off it said it was safe to do so but watch out for the asteroid, do you think i'll have trouble with it then Moz?

Sponsored Links
Back