Arise Sir Nigel

Should Nigel Farage get a Knighthood?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A good reason for reviewing the electoral system.

Sponsored Links
As far as qualifying for a gong is concerned, I'd say he (Farage) is a couple of places behind Peter Sutcliffe and one behind Ian Huntley, in the que.

So you find a serial killer and a murdering paedo more deserving than a politician you disagree with. Nice.

Nigel Farage is by far the most successful politician in modern times
Just remind us how UKIP did in the last general election under Farage, lols. He's a joke.

That's a bit harsh. He speaks so highly of you.

Sponsored Links
Damn! forgot to add the compulsory RWR emoticons.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Is three enough?

Last edited:
Nigel Farage is by far the most successful politician in modern times
Just remind us how UKIP did in the last general election under Farage, lols. He's a joke.
His goal in life was to get the UK out of the EU, he has achieved this, it doesn't really matter if he was an MP or not.

:mrgreen: I notice you and JohnD seem to share the same views politically. Could almost be the same person
A bit like you and Swampy then.(y)

No because I wouldn't defend anyone at all costs because I don't have an agenda whereas I've seen you defend even the most moot points from JohnD at your own expense across the board. Two peas of the same pod. Neither of you ever really disclose your true politcal agendas, you like to skirt about, like a fish might approach something in the water, move in for a peck and then move away in the same direction :mrgreen:

You realise civil war/rioting that will ensue if the government is seen to backtrack on this ? The UK voted out, do you need this statement recorded and then playbacked to you on repeat until you get it ?
Just sayin' innit....

For the UK to leave the EU it has to invoke an agreement called Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty which gives the two sides two years to agree the terms of the split. Mrs May has said she will not kick-off this process before the end of 2016. This means that we will not begin to get a clear idea of what kind of deal the UK will seek from the EU, on trade and immigration, until next year.

Sponsored Links
Back