ariston avtl 125 washine machine stopped working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there!

Im hoping somebody can help me out on a problem I have.

The problem I am currently having is my Ariston AVTL 125 Washing maching which as I have found is the same as an

Ariston AVTL 104 has stopped working.

After turning It on the machine sounds like it begins to take in water then stops. The door light begins to blink and the bottom

right large LED which looks like a bucket of water with an arror over it flashes also. If left on the machine

begins to smell funny, and once tripped the electrics. I then tried to start it again with no water inlet pipe

connected, the same thing happened.

The machine worked fine until it was tipped on its side whhilst being moved. It is 4 years old

Any Ideas will be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
This model or models is not reconised in the uk as your from finland can u contact ariston from your end.

Just found out that code means f01 error, pcb has gone , motor triac on board had failed.

Thanks for the quick responce guys. Both are thanked.

The mother board is what i was dreading. Seems like stripping it down last night was a waste of time then. Is it worth replacing the board or cheaper to get a new machine? :(

Sponsored Links
Cost about 80 quid but you need the software to prog it as well and that is not cheap

Surely if I send it back to the dealer the part will already be programmed? Anyway, on monday Ill call them up and get a quote using the error code you gave me.

The end result was a fried mother board which cost 150 euros to replace.

What on earth is a Brit doing in Finland? I think we may be slowly taking over the whole world one country at a time.....Enjoy the lakes & saunas buddy!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back