Ariston Boiler not working again due to lower water level

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there!

My Ariston boiler first stopped working on Saturday night but with the help of very kind person in DIYnot, I managed to fix it and everything was working fine until this morning and suddenly the hot water stopped working and the L.E.D for low system water level suddenly lit up in RED as before.

This is what I tried before, the pressure bar was on Zero level, so I tried pressurising the boiler by opening two taps of the silver braided wire and when the pressure reached level 1, I closed it and after that everything worked perfectly. Not sure if its something to do with the boiler itself, what would you suggest.

Thanks a lot in advance
Ana

Sponsored Links
Have a walk around your system and check all the rad valves etc and run your hand along the bottom of rads you may have a small water leak somewhere that you have not noticed, also have a look at the half inch copper pipe that comes out the back of the boiler to outside and see if that is dripping at all

Thank you, I went through all the rads but found nothing. But after pressing the Reset button it started working again. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back