Ariston Class One low temp

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Hello, I have Ariston Class One (condensation combi boiler) and the problem is that I cannot get the desired temp. at my house. I have floor heating in the living room and 2 radiators in the bedroom. It cannot get 23C or sometimes it reaches the 23C but very slow. This is a new installation (less than 1y old). I check the air in the system and it is ok, no air. I think it has to do with boiler settings. I check the manual and I get into 234 service code where I found setting 'Power of central heating' and this is set to 30%. Also, my max temp for central heating is 45C. Can I increase it?

Sponsored Links
Yes you can increase the max power and the max temperature. It'll cost you more to run though. 23 is very hot, houses are usually designed with a target temp of 21 in mind

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back