Ariston Micro Genus 23/27 MFFI no heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have read all the other post but not really found anything out.

The combi boiler has been working fine and recently has stopped working with respect to central heating (Not a problem now it is summer but need to get it fixed).

The pressure is fine and constant and the DHW works on demand.

The boiler made a very strange noice and the red reset button light came on and since then no heating?

Anyone had the same problem?

I went through the manual fault finding guide and it came up with, check th C.H Temp probe, Check by-pass (i dont know what this means), check the gas pressure.

Thanks is advance for help. I dont live at the property so wil have to check any advice out over the coming days.

Thanks

Chris

Sponsored Links
First thing you need to rule out external controls. Timeclock and roomstat

it doesn't have a room stat only the valves on the radiators and the external controls (digital clock) have never been used, we just turn the radiator valves up and down to control the temperature. Even as I type this it seems a bit strange but that is what we have always done without any problems.

The boiler was fitted like this when I brought the house!

Sponsored Links
i have a similar problem

reset light constantly on
controls working
no heating or hot water
pump and fans both firing up

possible pcb or gas valve???????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back