Ariston WRC-NSF running out of hot too quick

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have looked through the manual and all the FAQs here but still no idea. I don't think it helps that this is all new to me but hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

I have a Ariston WRC-NSF tank with 2 immersion heaters, 1 anytime, the other just at night. For the last few days we seem to have less hot water available. It's the same temperature but seems to only have half the supply as normal before running cold.

I thought that maybe there was a float in there stopping it from overfilling that was malfunctioning but looking at the manual I cant see how it knows when to stop filling. Also, I released the pressure valve near the top and water came out so it seems to be filling.

Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm at a bit of a loss of what to look at next.

Thanks,

Tim

Sponsored Links
Your bottom immersion heater is probably kaput, have it checked out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back