Army recruitment

Awwww, a spelling check..............did you use your snipping tool too?

err but you can "so typical" me? :eek:

who the fo oo k are you?

pretentious idiot !!!

this site used to be a great place to chat about conveyor belts and general chat....these days you get slapped by a pair of sweaty ****** when you log on.... so boring !! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
for me the army is a very basic representation of the human being...

it's layered in at least three seperate layers... which reflect some quarters of society..

Firstly the fighters.... testosterone filled MEN (and i make no apology for this ) who think scrapping and beating up is normal, but are trainable. And then middle management - who are leaders with balls big enough to shout at, and control the hordes.... And the the Majors, ad the strategics leaders..... (aka steven fry !!)
Not being one to generalise eh?

for me the army is a very basic representation of the human being...

it's layered in at least three seperate layers... which reflect some quarters of society..

Firstly the fighters.... testosterone filled MEN (and i make no apology for this ) who think scrapping and beating up is normal, but are trainable. And then middle management - who are leaders with balls big enough to shout at, and control the hordes.... And the the Majors, ad the strategics leaders..... (aka steven fry !!)
Not being one to generalise eh?

what? :rolleyes:

generalisation is wrong? well describe a washer to me then without generalising !!!

Sponsored Links
you just carry on spouting your nonsense - from the safety of your armchair of course.

Going back the original point here...

The army will take anyone who can pass initial tests. Endure and pass the basic selection.

There is no need to slight the standard of the person going into the army because as far as the army are concerned they can train anyone to do anyhting.

It only takes a look through history to see who as a spotty oick teenager has joined the army after starting life as either an undesirable or from a less fortunate sitiuation who have through hard work and effort from both themselves and the army turned their lives around and made something of themselves. And in the process have made the lives of their country men what they are today.

It only takes a look through history to see who as a spotty oick teenager has joined the army after starting life as either an undesirable or from a less fortunate sitiuation who have through hard work and effort from both themselves and the army turned their lives around and made something of themselves. And in the process have made the lives of their country men what they are today

Like who? Got any examples? They'll be the one or two out of a few thousand that they use for recruitment drives in the economically deprived areas throughout the UK, where there are no other employment alternatives.
They don't show you the mentally ill, alcoholic/drug dependent schizos living in a box under a bridge (or a hostel/bedsit if they've done well). AKA the majority who go back to "civvy street", who'd planned at 17 a cushy life with no responsibilities and a lot of fun activities, to then retire at 38 on a full army pension but didn't consider the awkward bit, ie having to go and kill people and be crippled yourself, not just drive jeeps and HGV's for fun....
But then there are the fruitcases who relish the idea of being allowed to kill and not do time for it, beats getting life for stabbing someone down the local to satisfy their bloodlust.

And in the process have made the lives of their country men what they are today.

Then had all their sacrifice thrown back in theit faces by successive recent governments. When they look around at the jet-setting international parasites who come to milk our system, with the full agreement of useless politicians, plus our own, home-grown underclass on taxpayer-funded easy street, I wonder what they think. Was it all worth it?

A land fit for doleites, foreign beggars and crooked MPs. :rolleyes:

Today's rant over! :LOL:

So ABCwarrior your not into the Army then?
Surprising with your background.

They don't show you the mentally ill, alcoholic/drug dependent schizos living in a box under a bridge (or a hostel/bedsit if they've done well). AKA the majority who go back to "civvy street",

Really? so the majority who leave the Army end up like this eh?
We look forward to seeing the references to this hard, irrefutable evidence

But then there are the fruitcases who relish the idea of being allowed to kill and not do time for it, beats getting life for stabbing someone down the local to satisfy their bloodlust.

Another from the same school of learning as 'General Martian'.

Some people are born to kill. It has no effect on their conscience. I think its 1% of the male population.
Some kind of pshylogical block in their minds stops them having any remorse. An inbred instinct over millions of years which has left them phsycopaths.
In ww2 it was noted that only a handful did the killing. Many had the enemy in sight and didn't pull the trigger.
Based on allied soldiers testaments afaik. I'd expect google to have something wrote on the subject if anyone cares to search.

Every day on TV at the moment, we're seeing adverts for people to join the Army, RAF, and the Navy, yet every day in the newspapers we read of service personnel being made redundant,, :confused: Whadaya think?? :rolleyes:

Some people are born to kill. It has no effect on their conscience. I think its 1% of the male population.

I can believe that bit, i have a "friend" who is like that, all through his life, he didn't take no carp, he's done 21yrs, he won't get out, his only son is in the army.

Sponsored Links
Back