Artifacts on the screen

M

Mickymoody

Run a full memory test, which shows clear, a shared memory with the video card, but these blanks appear on the screen, so is it memory or video card that is faulty? They are intermittant, so a memory test may not pick them up?

How to test the video card? Without putting it my computer? The computer strangely seems to half reboot, it stalls, and carries on loading Windows, not a full reboot...

Is Windows XP 3, no bluescreen. If Windows stalls booting..normally bluescreen..but a video fault? would that cause a pause?

Sponsored Links
It sounds like the 'hackers' have been at your machine! ;)

It sounds like the 'hackers' have been at your machine! ;)

Yeah that's funny that. In fact, as I can't post in that thread, as it's been locked by your witty nature (which is infact schoolyard childish bullying to the extreme), I found that my Anti-virus Avast, wasn't running as it should. So I fixed that, and was able to log into facebook immediately, with the password I specified. Rather than an old password, that worked, but still doesn't explain why comments from THIS site, were cut/pasted then PM'ed to people on my FB? To the point where FB sent me emails saying 'Your account has been hacked, here is the IP address that did it"..But as you seem duty to, to continually harrass people, why bother if that post is then locked and deleted? What is your aim? You ought to grow up.

However, the monitor in question, is a CRT model, with direct drive, R G B feeds, and is my partners monitor. Not mine. So can someone that actually posesses a brain, help, or do imbeciles only post?

Sponsored Links
oh and just because you don't see a blue screen that doesn't mean its not occuring, you have a vvideo card problem by the sounds of it but a coherent post would be nice please.

Sponsored Links
Back