Asbestos Testing Recomendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone.

I’m looking for recommendations \ advice on who to use to test artex samples. I had a test that was positive the first time, which was quickly followed by texts about ‘no obligation quotes’ etc, which made me a little less confident in the accuracy of the result. It was a company on Amazon.

Anyone recommend anyone they believe to be trustworthy\reliable and accurate from experience?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
The firm should be UKAS accredited.

At least five locations from the same wall or ceiling should be sampled as the fibre can be very widespread within the mix.

The presence of asbestos will be the least hazardous type and at a very low content and risk.

Hi Everyone.

I’m looking for recommendations \ advice on who to use to test artex samples. I had a test that was positive the first time, which was quickly followed by texts about ‘no obligation quotes’ etc, which made me a little less confident in the accuracy of the result. It was a company on Amazon.

Anyone recommend anyone they believe to be trustworthy\reliable and accurate from experience?

Cheers
Hi mate
I also had a couple of Artex samples which needed testing for Asbestos, I was extremely lucky in finding a brilliant mega helpful company 1st time.

The branch I went to were local to me and were in Stoke-on Trent, so I was able to go there in person, and blimey what a lovely helpful bunch of people they were. They gave me the results next day with a certificate.

They also do site inspections too.

Here's a link to their website

I strongly recommend them, you could post your sample if you aren't local.

I've used pennington before, you just send them the double bagged sample, results back in a few days (if not sooner)

Nozzle

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back