ASBO's abolished...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They are being replaced by CrimBO's... Criminal Behaviour Orders..
The chav scum will think that Christmas has come early... :)

Sponsored Links
They were a little pointless anyway, scumbags see them as a sort of trophy. Society is crumbling away.

Bring back balls and chains and yokes . They can then wear these in public, instead of having an ASBO. Much better and probably cheaper than electronic tagging. ;) ;) ;)

when i was a lad the police sargent and a few PC,s would take you round the back of the picture house and beat the cr*p out of you. worked better than any ASBO

Sponsored Links
when i was a lad the police sargent and a few PC,s would take you round the back of the picture house and beat the cr*p out of you. worked better than any ASBO

What, they had picture houses back then?

:LOL:

Bring back the birch...

7440.jpg

Then it was off to the sweet shop for some toffee before heading to the cobblers to get the hob nailed boots repaired :D

If they stop allowing ready trained foreigners into this country taking all the jobs and train the young kids of toady to do the work you wouldn't have half of these problems.

The problem with that Joe is that the parents dont want to work and therefore the kids dont see any point in it either :(

If they stop allowing ready trained foreigners into this country taking all the jobs and train the young kids of toady to do the work you wouldn't have half of these problems.

Please leave Mr Toady , out of this. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lol yeah you are right. All of the problems in this country are caused by foreigners :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back