Assault

Sponsored Links
Its a specific offence:

and if the pìss was more potent then there is section 23

As Cheshire Police are currently investigating the incident, I think it's highly likely that he will be.

Sponsored Links
Should definitely be charged with assault as a minimum.
Supposing the goalkeeper had a medical condition, (even something simple that caused him to have no sense or smell or taste), and it hadn't been urine but something more sinister?

Should definitely be charged with assault as a minimum.
Supposing the goalkeeper had a medical condition, (even something simple that caused him to have no sense or smell or taste), and it hadn't been urine but something more sinister?

Filthy person... should be banged up just for that

Madonna drank it every day -mind you only her own.

I sometimes get caught with a bought of hay-fever. Once being the botanical gardens in Singapore. Totally out of nowhere it knocks the shįt out of me.

As a quick fix I drink a table spoon of my own wee.

I sometimes get caught with a bought of hay-fever. Once being the botanical gardens in Singapore. Totally out of nowhere it knocks the shįt out of me.

As a quick fix I drink a table spoon of my own wee.
And what’s a slow fix, a cup full?

Drinking your own urine, (or anyone else's if you are so inclined), is highly not recommended.
Because it is already 'salty' by being passed through your kidneys, your kidneys would have to work twice as hard to process it again as it will absorb even more salt as it passes through your system.
If you must drink it then you should try to filter it as finely as possible but even that can only be done a few times and each time the amount of fluid will get less, thereby making it more potent.

Drinking your own urine, (or anyone else's if you are so inclined), is highly not recommended.
Because it is already 'salty' by being passed through your kidneys, your kidneys would have to work twice as hard to process it again as it will absorb even more salt as it passes through your system.
If you must drink it then you should try to filter it as finely as possible but even that can only be done a few times and each time the amount of fluid will get less, thereby making it more potent.

I was in the Botanical gardens of Singapore the only filters they had was toilet paper.

Sponsored Links
Back